the red murci with roadster rims ... | FerrariChat

the red murci with roadster rims ...

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by Webby, Nov 12, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
  2. Dadspeed

Dadspeed Karting

May 3, 2005
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    Nick
    there is a carrera gt in indianapolis, it resides close to 96th and ditch on the northwest side and belongs to Jim Irsay's mother... jim irsay is the owner of the colts in case you didnt know

3. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    Thanks. Maybe I meant to ask you not Dan C. I don't remember. Thanks anyway

4. Dan Ciezniewzky

Dan Ciezniewzky Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 6, 2004
    Indianapolis
    I saw him driving in his neighborhood yesterday!! even more beautiful in person!! great sound too!!

haha, no idea about the GT, but would looove to see it!!

jim irsays a spoiled d!ick who did nothing to earn the colts he inherited, except sue his stepmom for it. But thats cool that his mom drives one. Didn't see sell that huge farm at 96th and Ditch? Where she live now?

5. Dadspeed

Dadspeed Karting

May 3, 2005
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    Nick
    i dont know, last i heard of a guy on www.indycarz.com knows where she resides and someone saw it this summer... i am trying to convince my friends dad to buy one. he has a nice barrage of cars (70 of them) roughly . but he doesnt spend that kind of money on new cars, he spends that on old classics that will only increase in value

6. Dan Ciezniewzky

BANNED

Sep 6, 2004
    Indianapolis
    I don't follow porsches, but if I ever came around a GT I'd really consider buying it!

Any idea what a slighly used Carrera GT is going for (like 3,000+ miles), all I seem to find are new/like new ones.

7. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    Whoa I just noticed you own an NSX. Do you think you could afford a Carrera GT? That would be so awesome. I think a used would go for around $400,000. Probably not much less than a new one, but I wouldn't know.

8. Dan Ciezniewzky

BANNED

Sep 6, 2004
    Indianapolis

for around 400k!, HECK NO!!!!!! :(
    maybe at like 200k, too bad.....for now :)

Ill just have to settle for a Diablo 6.0 :)

9. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    That's too bad. I'm afraid you're going to have to drive up to Notre Dame and give me a ride if you do get a Diablo. I'm sorry, I wish you didn't have to. In fact the NSX might need to take a trip up here too :)

10. richard

richard Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Richard Thompson III
    400 is a pretty high estimate....these things are trading lightly used for 370-375 private sale. IMO another 6 months will see many at 350. No idea if they will settle there or the descent will continue...

11. Dadspeed

Dadspeed Karting

May 3, 2005
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    Nick
    webby, irsay now resides at 1300 west 116th st, about... i know this because she got cited this summer for speeding in the GT and now she just got in trouble for a hit and run with her bmw x5... she is a fricking moron

12. Dan Ciezniewzky

BANNED

Sep 6, 2004
    Indianapolis
    yep, I was just about to post that. Its in today paper, page B5. She was drunk in the GT 2 years ago and was cited for going 70 mph in a 30 zone at 38th and Illinois, they said she went airborne through the intersection; I really doubt that. Plus IF she wasnt drunk, 70 in a 30 for a GT is nothing, as long as shes alert....and not drunk!!!

13. Dan Ciezniewzky

BANNED

Sep 6, 2004
    Indianapolis
    lol, 2 weeks ago I came close to buying one from a guy in Detroit, so I could have hit ya on the way back :) If I ever go north in my NSX I'll have to stop by too, right know its still getting some work done, so who knows when Ill get it back :(

14. rush109

rush109 F1 Veteran

May 26, 2005
    Montreal, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Joshua McRae
    roadster rims are by far more superior on the murcie then the original ones...

15. Dadspeed

Dadspeed Karting

May 3, 2005
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    Nick
    or if you ever come around my house... :) ill give you a ride in the evo 8 you give me a ride in the nsx, itll be fun on the snow :)

16. Dan Ciezniewzky

BANNED

Sep 6, 2004
    Indianapolis
    sweet, the evo rocks!!!!!
    i tried to dive on 1 inch compressed snow with my NSX on a small side road, no brakes and I almost slid into a curb.....and I was being VERY careful too, not to mention spinning the tires quite a bit just trying to get moving :)

17. Dadspeed

Dadspeed Karting

May 3, 2005
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    Nick
    i had ecsta mx's on the front and yokohama advan a04s on the rear and had my front wheels turned all the way to the right and they were going parallel with the street last winter as i drove the evo essentially sideways all the way from 71st to 82nd on binford to get the snow tires put on it :)

18. Dan Ciezniewzky

BANNED

Sep 6, 2004
    Indianapolis
    holly **** dude!!! thats awesome, i try my best to do that in my 2wd truck,..quite fun :D

btw, thats less than 5 mins from my house too ;)