Anyone familiar with Donl leasing in Florida? | FerrariChat

Anyone familiar with Donl leasing in Florida?

Discussion in '360/430' started by onefast99, Nov 15, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. onefast99

onefast99 Rookie

Nov 1, 2005
    warren nj
    Full Name:
    brian
    I saw a yellow 360 F1 2000 with factory sunroof 17k on the miles and they are asking 130k for this car. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

2. IslandBoy

IslandBoy Formula Junior

May 26, 2005
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Richard H
    STAY AWAY! ZERO Integrity ........................

3. RossoCorsaItaly

RossoCorsaItaly F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA | Austin |Miami
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Run..... fast...very fast...

4. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    And also SEARCH. These guys have been discussed many times.

5. jir591

jir591 Karting

Aug 17, 2005
    Weston, Florida
    I went to their office once to look at a car. The guys were such scumbags, I had to take a shower after I left

6. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    run. don't walk.

i put a car they had into PPI at Shelton's. what a ****ing waste of my time and money. the info they provided to me over the phone prior to the PPI was, at best, "inaccurate".

doody.

7. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    I went there once to look at a car about a year ago. They described it as "as new" and "flawless" over the phone. When I got there, it was wedged in between many other cars in a warehouse so close that I could hardly get to see the car. When I got up to it, it had a flat tire and dismantled pieces from the engine compartment sitting in the passenger's seat. The driver's seat & interior looked like it had about 5x the use as I would have expected for the miles the odometer displayed. I couldn't see much else since it was parked so close to the other cars that I wasn't able to open the doors enough to get into the car. I thanked the salesman for wasting my time, left, and have never gone back.

8. onefast99

onefast99 Rookie

Nov 1, 2005
    warren nj
    Full Name:
    brian
    Thanks for your help with this particular company. I spoke with Darrell in North carolina and he seems like a real good person to deal with. I also have spoken to several other dealers throughout the east coast and have been doing my homework and have marrowed it down to a few cars. i will keep you posted. thanks everyone.

9. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

You mean the folks at SportAuto? You can't possibly go wrong with them!! 100% class act. They were at our FCA track day today with a few cars. Steve Jones (n24re) was our track steward, Tom Jones (ferrarioldman) was our resident tech genius. By the way, Steve and Tom are not related.

Amazingly, after a few laps in my 348, Tom exclaimed, "WOW, that 348 is drives exactly like I thought it would!" (interpret that however you like).

:)

10. onefast99

onefast99 Rookie

Nov 1, 2005
    warren nj
    Full Name:
    brian
    Yes its Sportauto. looking at two a 96 and a 99 bothe spyders but not real big on the blue-blue.