TO to Dallas Cowboys? | FerrariChat

TO to Dallas Cowboys?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by ferrarigtofan, Nov 23, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferrarigtofan

ferrarigtofan Formula Junior
    BANNED

Sep 26, 2005
    USA
    Philadelphia will cut him. No reason for a team with a losing record to pay TO for the remainder of the season, so that means only a team in the hunt would be willing to take on his issues and salary. Of the teams in the hunt, which have offenses that are below the 1/3 mark would I see as potential suitors.

NE: offense is 9th, coach hates attitudes, no chance

Pitt: offense is 23rd, but mostly a QB injury issue, doubtful

Cin: offense is 3rd, don't need him

Ind: offense is 2nd, don't need him

Jac: offense is 18th, possible

Den: offense is 4th, don't need him

SD: offense is 6th, don't need him

KC: offense is 7th, don't need him

Dal: offesne is 14th, best fit IMO

NY: offense is 10th, coach hates attitudes

Car: offense is 24th, good possibility

TB: offense is 21st, no chance, they got rid of Johnson

Atl: offense is 11th, another good possibility

Sea: offense is 1st, no need and they got rid of galloway, no chance

Chi: offense is 28th, good possibility

The worst team that says yes gets TO. Some teams will just not involve themselves with vanity cases, I feel that these teams include: NE, Pit, Sea, NYG, Den and TB.

So of 15 possible teams, TO's antics eliminate 5 suitors IMO.

Of the 10 teams left: Cin, SD, Ind and KC really need their help on defense.

Six teams remain: Dallas, Atl, Car, Jacksonville, Chicago, and SD.

Parcells manages to take trouble makers and make them work within his system, so I predict Dallas at 7-3 takes TO.

2. MikeZ_NJ

MikeZ_NJ Formula 3

Dec 10, 2002
    Southern NJ
    Full Name:
    Mike Z.
    My money's on Atlanta. I don't think Parcells would touch him with a 10-foot pole... he's just starting to get Dallas where he wants them...

3. VROOM!!!

VROOM!!! Formula 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Armen
    Who cares, Cowboys suck....

I'm a Bronco fan by the way. :D :D :D

4. Hammerdown

Hammerdown Karting

Mar 19, 2004
    MotorCity
    Nobody gets him. He serves his suspension and is deactivated- allowing him to stew and think about his selfish attitude. I think the Eagles will let him rot for the remainder of the season.

5. ferrarigtofan

BANNED

Sep 26, 2005
    USA
    Then they have to pay him, I think they will cut him eventually. The best ploy would be to wait until the final week or two to cut him and maybe no one picks him up, so TO loses more money. I do not see the Eagles eating the full $1,000,000 to make their point, cut him in two weeks so the team and TO split the losses at $500,000/each.

6. GoFerrari28

GoFerrari28 Formula 3

Jun 16, 2004
    Ridgemont, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff Spicoli
    ESPN said that if Philly does cut him, he will most likely go to the Broncos because Shanahan is one of the few coaches that can tolerate TO and would be willing to sign him. I can't see him at Dallas, because Parcells, whom I really admire, would not want to deal with all of TO's baggage. Personally, I think he's a cancer to any team that he would join and they would have to go to great contractual lengths to keep that big hole in his face shut. I like the idea of throwing to him on every down so the defense just beats the crap out of him.

7. ferrarigtofan

BANNED

Sep 26, 2005
    USA
    He took on Keyshawn Johnson and Joey Galloway, I was shocked when he did not go for Randy Moss to complete the streak of malcontent WRs.

8. matteo

matteo F1 World Champ

Aug 1, 2002
    On a plane somewhere
    Full Name:
    Heir Butt
    GTO Fan,

Create another username (JVBJR, FERRARIGTOFAN) and join him. Afterall, of all your failed relationships, you are the common factor (Just like TO).

9. Alex_V

Alex_V F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 8, 2004
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Im really hoping its Denver, Shanahan had him in SF and it was reported he can actually stand him. With Rod Smith maybe retiring this year or sometime soon, its a great possibiltity. I hope he does, he would be a great addition to Denvers already strong team. Hopefully he doesnt pull the same s**t he did in Philly, although Im pretty sure he will :rolleyes:

10. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Keyshon Johnson is enough attitude with one team. If both those guys are in the lockerroom, its not gonna be pretty. I hope the eagles make him suit up and then bench him. Drop him at the end of the season and hopefully not another team picks him up and he never plays football again.

11. MikeZ_NJ

MikeZ_NJ Formula 3

Dec 10, 2002
    Southern NJ
    Full Name:
    Mike Z.
    He can go anywhere as long as its not my Giants!

12. Alex_V

Alex_V F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 8, 2004
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Alex
    ROFL, Pat, I just looked at that link in your profile. :D

13. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Blank came out early on and said he doesn't want him.

After a while, even the owners stop turning their backs to have talent on their teams.

Look at Mark Cuban. The Mavericks need a point guard and Latrell Sprewell is out there. Cuban said today he would NEVER sign that guy!

Good for him!