Great dealings with "bigodino" | FerrariChat

Great dealings with "bigodino"

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by Perfusion, Nov 23, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Perfusion

Perfusion F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2004
    Marietta, GA
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I had a great experience recently with Peter, aka "bigodino". I purchased two 1/43 Minichamps 333SPs from him, and the transaction was flawless. I had never purchased anything from Europe before, and I would probably have shyed away had these been on eBay (unless I knew they were an Fchatter's), but this deal was *perfect*.

Peter gave me a great price on two gorgeous models, and couldn't have been more professional to deal with. His communications were detailed and frequent, and he followed up to make sure I had received the models.

So here's a big "THANK YOU" to Peter for an excellent transaction! If anyone has questions about any possible future transaction, consider me one very happy customer!

Thanks again Peter - really.

Aaron

2. bigodino

bigodino F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Peter den Biggelaar
    Thanks Aaron for your very kind words! I have to add that I'm not a professional seller, I just like to help out fellow enthusiasts and as I'm changing my collection from 1:43 to 1:18 I have a few models for sale. Also PayPal worked perfectly for both of us which was nice (I hadn't any experience selling through PayPal before).

Ciao, Peter

3. winding

winding Rookie

Dec 1, 2003
    Any other models for sale at the moment, Peter ?

KInd regards
    /winding

4. bigodino

bigodino F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Peter den Biggelaar
    These are the ones I have left over (all 1:43):

1) Brumm, 312 F1, red, product code R255, Grand Prix d'Italia 1967 (Chris Amon)
    2) Jouef, 288 GTO Evoluzione, red, product code BP10639300
    3) Onyx, F1 87/88C Alboreto, red, product code ref. 005
    4) Onyx, F1 89 Berger, red, product code ref. 028
    5) Quartzo, 312 T2 Regazzoni, red, product code Q4068, Grand Prix Belgium 1976
    6) Quartzo, 312 T3 Villeneuve, red, product code Q4097, Grand Prix USA West 1978
    7) Record, 275 GTS, red
    8) Solido, 250 GTO, red, product code 4506
    9) UT Models, 412 T Alesi, red

Numbers 1) through 7) are MIB. Number 8) and 9) have no box. Please PM me for more details and pictures if interested. Thanks.

Ciao, Peter