Tubi Exhasut for F430 anyone done it yet ! | FerrariChat

Tubi Exhasut for F430 anyone done it yet !

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by nickbrad, Nov 28, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nickbrad

nickbrad Rookie

Apr 4, 2004
    (Silencer for 430, for catalyzed car. There are three different systems available - valve operated, non-valve operated (pictured) and the light weight N-GT race exhaust, each with different sound characteristics to cater for a variety of tastes. )

Hi just about to possibly put a Tubi ehasut on 430 spyder.(uk). anybody done this yet and which one would they recommend ..?? seem to be a few on the scuderia systems website.. also anyone used Scuderia System in Egham..?

Got to be loud... coupe 430 sounded amazing after 5,000 rpm but new spyder seems alot quieter so need more noise !! they say this is just how it is !?

cheers, nick

2. andrewg

andrewg F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 10, 2002
    Chester, England
    Full Name:
    AndrewG
    Nick

Scuderia Systems is a site sponsor and highly recomended (Manu posts on here ocassionaly)

3. Carbonrider

Carbonrider Karting

Aug 9, 2005
    Harpenden, Herts
    Full Name:
    The Mad Professor
    I will second that.

Regarding the three different systems, i can only guess:

The one with the Valve is probably going to be noisy above a certain RPM
    The one without the valve is going to be noisy all the way through.
    The race one will be about light weight and potentially noisier.

But the best thing is to call Manu on the number shown on th site and ask him. I would recommend checking also whether the noise level of any of the system can be an issue on silenced track days (assuming you will want on the track sooner or later) and reliability of the light weight. Never heard of issues with Tubis but a competitor had a light weight race exhaust for BMW M3 and suffered from welding breaking and opening.

4. nickster

nickster Karting

Mar 5, 2004
    The moon
    Full Name:
    nickster
    I'd recommend manu too,sound bloke.

Ask him how many ngt's on the 360's they sold to normal tubi's.I'd guess no-one wants to be a puff so reckon they must sell considerably more ngt's.

I think that tubi's run colder than stock - which is always nice to know.

I had a rival aftermarket exhaust on my 360 that had very definite heat issues.

Finally I think they offer a money back guarantee if you're not happy so you cant lose really can you.

cheers

nickster

5. BAD 130Y

BAD 130Y Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    R Koli
    I was the first to get a tubi system for the F430 from Scuderia System back in May this year. Top Blokes they are. The system is much louder than the standard exhaust and gets better after a while. I would def recomend any one who has a F430 to get a Tubi on it. And the Tail pipes are chrome which actually finsh off the car well, I personally didnt like the matt finish on the tail pipes.

6. nickbrad

nickbrad Rookie

Apr 4, 2004
    many thanks for all your help, keep it coming !

badboy, which one did you get out of the three types may i ask.. ?

thanks again, nick

7. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    ajay has been around too, I'll make sure he knows about this thread.