Stradale spider | FerrariChat

Stradale spider

Discussion in '360/430' started by alanhenson, Nov 28, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. alanhenson

alanhenson Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    I need some advice from the experts here on Fchat. I was not a huge fan of the 360 when it came out due to the drop dead gorgeous looks of the 355. I did however feel that the spider version saved it. I also was equally impressed with the CS's looks. I would really like to have a spider with the CS's body work and rims. I searched thru fchat and found one such example which I think looks stunning. I know the purists are wreching right now but I really like the combo. I think the regular 360 is too soft. Not agressive enough for me. I have also read that Ferrari only likes to sell CS parts to CS owners so this makes it a little difficult to make one. I don't really want to pay their prices either.
    Do any of you guys know of someone who makes CS replica parts for the 360? I know BBS makes the wheels but will not sell them to you due to the contractual deal the have with Ferrari.

The second part is performance. I would like to have about 475hp at least. Can this be done? I know my 355 was right on the edge so there was not much performance left. I don't want to go the Novitech route either. I was thinking more airbox, exhaust, straight pipes, computer to tune and raise rev limiter. Anyone know what works and what doesn't?

2. ROGUE GTS

ROGUE GTS Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    Kalifornia
    Like they say, with enough $$$ anything can be accomplished. And yes it's true you need a CS vin to order most of the special parts. A good tuner can get you the HP but it's not cheap as well the wear and tear on the motor may be harsh, but I don't know for sure on that one. Supercharger would be an excellent start, I would say turbo but you don't dare muffle the beautiful harmony that is projected from the 360 tail pipes.

Keep an eye out on ebay for CS wheels, but you might just be better off getting some BBS LM.

I've always wanted to see a spider with CS wheels, IMO it would be one HOT setup. Just be prepared to spend a small fortune, the seats alone are something like $18k

Oh yeah, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT... and post LOTS of pics :)

3. rush109

rush109 F1 Veteran

May 26, 2005
    Montreal, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Joshua McRae
    CS spider now that would be somthing to see, does anyone have pics, would love to see it...

4. Neak

Neak Karting

Jul 31, 2005
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Niek
    Do you have pics of your example? It's a stunning idea, I also thought about that, the CS front-bumper is way more agressive than the normal 360's, the wheels are just outstanding.

5. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    #5 ylshih, Nov 28, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  6. Neak

Neak Karting

Jul 31, 2005
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Niek
    *Wants one*

The only thing I don't like are the wheels, the rest is just...

7. rush109

rush109 F1 Veteran

May 26, 2005
    Montreal, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Joshua McRae
    took the words right out of my mouth, those rims gotta go, stock CS rims would do just fine imo...

8. ROGUE GTS

ROGUE GTS Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    Kalifornia
    Thats effin beautiful.. as for the wheels yeah I would prefer stock CS spec but those HRE's aren't bad either. The angle doesn't do them justice at all.

9. rush109

rush109 F1 Veteran

May 26, 2005
    Montreal, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Joshua McRae
    any shots of it with the hood and engine bonnet not opened, so we can really apreciate the look of it?

10. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Not from that thread as I would have saved it. I recall seeing that car again on another post, but I don't know which thread and it might not have been a good pic as I probably would have saved it if it was.

11. TG

TG F1 Veteran

Oct 26, 2004
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Taylor
    That is Alex's 360 spider from Meridian, he has most everything converted to Stradale parts. He also sells them, check the Haus of Pizza threads in the Southern California section. He was saying awhile back how he has the original Stradale rims and was thinking about putting them on...

12. Nicke

Nicke Formula Junior

Jan 8, 2005
    Hellsinki
    Full Name:
    Nicke Forsell