Pricing an '00 360 w/ no stories? What's it worth? | FerrariChat

Pricing an '00 360 w/ no stories? What's it worth?

Discussion in '360/430' started by KennyH, Nov 30, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    (disclaimer: this isn't an ad to sell the car, just seeking advice as to how much it's worth)

I'm helping a family friend sell his no stories US '00 360 w/ approx 5k miles in resale red, 6 speed tranny- and have gotten several inquiries- but many lower then even the Manheim auction prices... Considering it doesn't have shields, challenge grille, or a Tubi, what is it realistically worth? What would you pay for it if you were in the market?

The owner doesn't need to sell it (money isn't an issue) so he most likely wouldn't accept a lowball price- just wants to move the car to an enthusiast who would enjoy the car more than him as he's been extremely busy as of late..

Thanks guys,

Kenny
    Help?

2. lapeter

lapeter Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2002
    SunValley ID&Kapalua
    Full Name:
    Al LaPeter
    Is it a spider or coupe? Does it have any options and has the 30K or 3/5 years service been done? Not having the shields is a big negative to many people including myself. I personally would not buy a F car with out the shields. Smaller audience will be attracted to the car and hence a lower price.

3. lapeter

lapeter Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2002
    SunValley ID&Kapalua
    Full Name:
    Al LaPeter
    opps- I think the spiders did not come out until 2001 so that answered one of my questions

4. IslandBoy

IslandBoy Formula Junior

May 26, 2005
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Richard H
    Based on what I recently sold my '99 for with 7K miles, I would venture to say in the $110 - 115K range, depending on if major service was done.

5. Sportscarnut

Sportscarnut Formula Junior

Sep 12, 2005
    FWIW - I saw a 99 sliver/black coupe, manual shift, 12k miles, full service was done (including belts), and no shields, go for 125k last week in So. Cal.; it was a really clean car with full records and no incidents. It sold in less than 48 hours after being placed on the market.

There are also several 99's and 00's on the market in my area priced from 125k - 135k. My guess is they will go for around 115k to 125k depending on the miles, service records and color combination.

Anything Red (with decent miles and service records) tends to go very fast in the So. Cal. area.

6. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    I'm going to venture a guess at a realized sale price of about $120K for a low-miles 6-speed. So probably price it at $129K?

7. CodeRed

CodeRed Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2003
    LALA LAND
    $115K in Socal for a very clean version, if you buy direct. About $125K at a dealer.