My visit to Algar Ferrari/Maserati: | FerrariChat

My visit to Algar Ferrari/Maserati:

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Gatorrari, Dec 2, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    #1 Gatorrari, Dec 2, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Last Saturday, while visiting friends in the Philadelphia area for Thanksgiving, I persuaded them to stop by Algar Ferrari/Maserati in Rosemont, the official dealer for the Philly area, on our way to visit the battleship New Jersey in Camden.

I had left my SLR camera back home, so I made do with a Kodak disposable camera, which did quite well outdoors but was a bit limited indoors. (Compare these pics with the ones I took at Ferrari of Seattle in August.)

The main room, the one right along the street, had the neat stuff, like an F50 (with it's removable hardtop installed), an Enzo, an F430 spider, and a 575 in what appeared to be Rosso Barchetta.

The other room, set back from the street, had the Maseratis and the older pre-owned Ferraris, the oldest being a couple of 355 spiders. My friend's oldest son is visible in the photo of the Quattroporte.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    there good folks, what is the university that's right down the street?

3. ^@#&

^@#& F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Feb 27, 2005
    there are a couple. just depends which way you go. there is villanova, rosemont, bryn mawr, and haverford.

4. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Villanova is almost within walking distance; that's probably the one you're referring to.