FXX on ebay sold | FerrariChat

FXX on ebay sold

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by sobe, Dec 5, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jbsmooth1

jbsmooth1 Karting

Jul 8, 2004
    Bethesda, MD
    Full Name:
    Jon Bresler
    I dont know why someone would pay 3mil for a non-street legal enzo. For that kind of $ you can get an enzo, mclaren F1, and a veyron (if you choose to)...all probably equally capable (unless you are an F1 driver) on any track, plus you can drive them to the track.

2. ChuckEBaby

ChuckEBaby Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 7, 2003
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Chuck
    I don’t believe it.

3. ferraripanoz

ferraripanoz Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 24, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Well they most likely already have one and go for the next "thing". Also, they might like how rare it is and how you become one people in the Ferrari Team. I was wondering what the reserve was on it when it didn't sell the first time.

4. sobe

sobe Formula Junior

Sep 24, 2005
    LA/Miami
    reserve was 3 million .. I talked with the dealer and he was telling me that you go to the factory to be fitted for the car and driving instruction .... sounded like a great trip .

5. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    This cannot be true, its BS, the factory would not allow that sale as yet. It was reported that all FXX owners would not be able to sell there car,and ferrari apparently leased them for 3 yrs only as to not have a resale because they had f1 technology and was for testing with high end owners. Can someone verify this for sure. i think its BS that it sold for 3m.

6. switchcars

switchcars Formula 3

Jul 28, 2005
    Full Name:
    Doug
    I can't verify either way....but look at the buyer's feedback/buying history.

Honestly, would a guy spending $3mil on a Ferrari be buying a broken Treo and rebuilding it? umm.....I don't think so.

7. Ulmis

Ulmis Formula Junior

Apr 16, 2005
    lol , the 20 lucky owners were selected by a Ferrari in house comitee , they are very serious Ferrari collectors , NONE would behave like an ass hole and try to sell the car for a lot of money

8. jenmara

jenmara Rookie

Jun 19, 2005
    car is back for sale. bidder did not perform. the whole thing smells kind of fishy

9. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I call BS as well, you can go to the Factory Site right now and watch the first one being delivered...poor guy got to track it in the rain!!!! YIKES!!!

But he had preliminary training and seat time alongside a Factory Test Driver, who reminded him no one was watching for him to set a fast time!!!! LOL!

It has nice photos of the day......