TRANSPORT HELP REQUEST ! | FerrariChat

TRANSPORT HELP REQUEST !

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by thecarreaper, Dec 4, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    i need a car transported from Las Vegas to Georgia. my zip is 31407. if anyone can help i would sure appriciate it. car is insured and released. please pm me or call me. THANK YOU !

Michael 912 441 2637 :cool:

2. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    Did you and/or Gary try Gold Rush?

3. thecarreaper

Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah

i called them and left a message. i also contacted Intercity and TNT Transport. because of the weekend i suspect i wont hear anything until today or tomorrow. Gary says that he knows someone who knows Ken ( ???) at Goldrush that may be able to help. maybe i can get the Goog Guy Discount :). i was reffered to a nice guy in arizona who was dropping off a Lambo for a guy on L P O W E R , ( TONY) but Gary cant be expected to drop what he is doing and load the car " right now" as this guy was heading out of town when i got his info.

thanks for all the help with choosing Gary's car, not only am i excited, but there are a bunch of folks here in savannah that are VERY excited about a Jalpa coming here.

i cant wait till i graduate to a nice carb countach !!!

will update when i get off work, or those who can help can call me during the day on my cell. michael

4. judge4re

judge4re F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2003
    Never home
    Full Name:
    Dr. Dumb Ass
    One way ticket to Vegas?

5. thecarreaper

Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    Ken at GOLDRUSH in Vegas is going to handle the transport!car is to be loaded TONIGHT!! :)

6. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    Ken is a good guy. Please say hello for me when you speak with him.

Glad it worked out for you ... only sorry you won't be coming to pick it up so we could meet.

7. thecarreaper

Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah

will do. :) thanks for all the help !