Armor Coat/clear bra install in San Diego | FerrariChat

Armor Coat/clear bra install in San Diego

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Bullfighter, Dec 10, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    I'm planning to have the spray-on Armor Coat paint shield applied to my 328, when it arrives in San Diego. (www.armorauto.com)

Anyone in San Diego have a recommended clear-bra installer or paint shop that has done Ferrari's?

Thanks!

2. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    I recommend going to Envisage Design Labs in Torrance, CA. It may be a far drive for you, but worth it. Bain and Edre do amazing work there.

Byron

3. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Thx, was just hoping for something more local. If I drive the car to Torrance I'll probably chip it up enough to make me rethink the project...

(Nice 456 in your photo, BTW, if that's yours.)

4. fiat850

fiat850 Karting

May 17, 2005
    Fountain Valley, Ca
    Full Name:
    Minh
    i second that! Envisage Design Labs (EDL) in Torrance is amazing!!! I think a bunch of people on FC had their cars worked on there. Talk to Bhane, he's a wonderful guy, also a FC member, hit him up 866.335.3456

If your scared that your car may be chipped on the way there. Get it towed, believe me, it'll be worth it!

5. tvu

tvu Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 13, 2004
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Trieu
    Hi Jon,

So you got a 328?? I thought you were going for the 308? I guess this is the perfect specimen you were looking for?? Time to get it ready for the Jan 7 run in SD. Enjoy & looking forward to seeing it soon.