Exotic Car Rental - LV? | FerrariChat

Exotic Car Rental - LV?

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by dherman76, Dec 12, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dherman76

dherman76 Formula Junior
    Owner

Feb 25, 2004
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Darren Herman
    Good afternoon everyone! I am a member of FC for quite some time and active in the Northeast... My brother is KennyH :)

I am coming down to Vegas with my girlfriend on the 29th through the 2nd of January and will probably want to rent an exotic for atleast the 30th (to drive to Red Rocks Canyon). Any recommendations of a place to rent? Also, lots of these rentals use "sleeze" tactics to generate extra revenue for themselves - anything to be aware of?

Thanks in advance!

Darren

2. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    My recommendation continues to be Rent-A-Vette.

http://www.exoticcarrentalslasvegas.com/

Incidentally, my last address before moving to Vegas a number of years ago was White Plains (Stewart Place).

3. dherman76

dherman76 Formula Junior
    Owner

Feb 25, 2004
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Darren Herman
    Thank you very much for the recommendation. I grew up on Beverly Road and Northdale - but now reside in Manhattan (NYC). WP is a great place.

4. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    Another recommendation ... make your arrangements soon. Vegas gets kinda busy (to say the least) New Years weekend. (I'm also sending you a PM.)

BTW, did you ever spend much time at Nick Soprano's place, Motor Classics, on North Broadway (really in North White)?

5. dherman76

dherman76 Formula Junior
    Owner

Feb 25, 2004
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Darren Herman
    Bob - I've made my reservations at THEhotel at the V-Suite. Ever stayed? I've heard nothing but good things about it so hopefully I wont be let down. I know I have dinner reservations @ Tao on Thursday night, a show on Friday (Cirque), and a bunch of other scattered things - so trying to book everything quick.

As for Nick Soprano's shop - I've been there once or twice, however, my brother frequents it quite often and has nothing but excellent things to say about Nick and his establishment. You?

6. lotusboy

lotusboy Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2003
    Madison,Wi.
    Full Name:
    Kevin Geiwitz
    I did a 348 with Dreamcarrental and had no probs. with them. Yes the car was a little more used than rent a vettes but was about 300 per day less.

7. bobleb

bobleb Formula 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Bob Lebenson
    Yes, the least expensive Ferrari to rent here is the 348 from Dream Cars. Rent-A-Vette doesn't have 348's.

On the one car they have in common, the 355 Spider, their rates for a full day are the same. Dream Cars will also allow a 5 hour rental of a 355, which RAV will not.

If you want a 360, I think RAV is your only choice. (Naturally, for quite a bit more than the older cars.)

8. dherman76

dherman76 Formula Junior
    Owner

Feb 25, 2004
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Darren Herman
    Thanks to all who have helped!

9. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny

D give me a call..

10. dherman76

dherman76 Formula Junior
    Owner

Feb 25, 2004
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Darren Herman
    thanks again to everyone! rented a car from Rent-A-Vette and will let you know the outcome in early January (with pics).

11. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas

paul is class act.