A day of indulgence 12/10 12pm-5pm | FerrariChat

A day of indulgence 12/10 12pm-5pm

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by 993 guy, Dec 7, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 993 guy

993 guy F1 Rookie

May 21, 2004
    Bergen County NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric D
    Well the holidays are now upon us and the gatherings are starting to take up space on the calendar. WIth that said, The Timepiece Collection
    (www.collectionltd.com) will be once again hosting VIP's at their annual holiday gathering. This year they have partnered with Gotham Dream Cars, Godiva, The Wine Merchants and others to provide a "day of indulgence".

Executives will be there from AP, Blancpain, Dubey, and all of the watch brands that they carry with new unseen pieces and of course those that are currently available. Last year was a great time with LOBC there and many of us making it out to say hello and enjoy the party.

I hope to see you guys there!

2. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Where is the location?

3. 993 guy

993 guy F1 Rookie

May 21, 2004
    Bergen County NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric D
    Opps...sorry about that. They're in Englewood NJ on Dean Street. You can go to the website for specifics and directions.

4. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Well I must say, watches, are one of my loves so I should be able to make it. Sad I can not take the car out. DAMN SALT!

5. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON

JACKSON HOLE FOR EGGS LATER ????

6. 993 guy

993 guy F1 Rookie

May 21, 2004
    Bergen County NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric D
    Now you're talkin my brotha! You certainly know how to entice a guy...especially from the belly!

The heck with eggs...how about dem burgers! :)

7. whart

whart F1 Veteran
    Honorary

Dec 5, 2001
    Grandview NY
    Full Name:
    Herr Prof.
    Is that 'new unseen pieces' at 'new obscene prices'? Just kidding. Still waiting for my Panerai to get back from the factory after that little moto-mishap of mine. Maybe I'll come... do you need to register/for head-count purposes or do we just show up?

8. 993 guy

993 guy F1 Rookie

May 21, 2004
    Bergen County NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric D
    Just come by if you can Bill...it'll be great to see you and you'll get a chance to peep some obscenely beautiful/expensive timepieces! :)

No need to register...the chocolate & wine will be flowin' and you can't miss the store with the GDC fleet in front.

9. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Sorry I missed it. Had to work last minute. How was it?

10. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    i found my way over around 3:30 must have just missed eric. Good selection of high end watches and company reps.

11. 993 guy

993 guy F1 Rookie

May 21, 2004
    Bergen County NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric D
    I had just left Rob...sorry I missed you. Had to get home to take care of the little guy. The GDC Lambo looked great...

12. technik1

technik1 Formula Junior

Nov 26, 2003
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Gus Technik
    Hey Eric,

I am sorry I missed it. I was there last year. It was great.

Gus