rardley motors | FerrariChat

rardley motors

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by nicthegreek, Dec 15, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nicthegreek

nicthegreek Rookie

Jan 2, 2005
    Argyll
    Full Name:
    nic
    any one used them? for service/sales, looking at a 456 this weekend from them?

thanks

2. Andy 308GTB

Andy 308GTB F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Jun 2, 2004
    Essex, UK
    Full Name:
    Andy M
    I have not had any dealings with them but they have been around years and I have not heard anything negative about them.

3. polartech

polartech Karting

Mar 4, 2004
    East Yorkshire
    Full Name:
    Geoff
    I have bought from them.

The whole experience was first class. A great deal of friendly advice and expert knowledge gained over many years in the business. Mike Wheeler is a true gent.

Deal with confidence, to borrow a phrase from eBay.

4. steveirl

steveirl Formula 3

Dec 29, 2003
    ireland
    Full Name:
    steve
    I can second that. Mike Wheeler sourced my Boxer and he never stopped trying to find the right car, first class to deal with and vast knowledge of his trade. Also seems to know about most cars for sale. Couldnt recommend him highly enough.
    Steve

5. apprentice

apprentice Rookie

Dec 16, 2005
    Guildford, UK
    Full Name:
    Pete
    You will go a long way to find anyone who exceeds the accrued Ferrari knowledge and expertise of Mike Wheeler. The fact that he deals straight-down-the-line and is very personable, allows me to recommend him without reservation.

In essence he's been associated with Ferraris for decades and is well respected within the trade - top bloke!

apprentice

6. Mastiff

Mastiff Rookie

Jan 21, 2005
    London/Surrey
    Full Name:
    Mastiff
    Agreeing with all the above.

Knowledgeable, enthusiastic, experienced and very straight-up.

Has a habit of finding the right car for the right person. You could easily deal with far worse in this business.

M

7. steve456

steve456 Karting

Feb 16, 2005
    in uk, south coast
    Full Name:
    steve
    i bought my 456 off mike at rardleys in april this year, very honest and good to deal with, will also listen and take note of what you are after.