Website of beautiful southeast US home with themed rooms? | FerrariChat

Website of beautiful southeast US home with themed rooms?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by SRT Mike, Dec 19, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    There was a home for sale maybe in Georgia or South Carolina or Tennessee or somewhere like that... there was a website for the home. It had various rooms and pictures of the different rooms. I remember there was a stone table that was massive in a small octagonal style room with lots of windows, and this table had a massive stone column that went down through the floor to the room below and had a bench around it. There was a japanese style bedroom, an old english style bedroom complete with stag horns on the wall and a big wooden bed with wood paneled walls. There was a hallway with statues and artwork on either side. The entrance had a spiral staircase going up to the 2nd level.

It was just this amazing and beautiful home. I believe it was going for $15mm or so. I have not been able to find it - does the site still exist? Anyone know the home I am speaking about? I remember it was situated next to some golf course. I am pretty sure it was in Georgia but it may have been one of the carolinas. I havent been able to find it on any of the luxury home websites.

Ring a bell to anyone?

2. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    LOL I found it...

www.deangardens.com

I could not find it for a while but I found it through a click-link on another real estate website.

3. BigAl

BigAl F1 Veteran

Mar 17, 2002
    TX
    Full Name:
    GSgt Hartman
    for when you have more money than taste....looks like Tony Montana's kinda' place

4. jungathart

jungathart Guest

Jun 11, 2004
    NoVA, AmeriKa
    Full Name:
    Komrade Jung
    are you saying that Tony Montana doesn't have taste?!
    -cool white suits
    -beautiful wife
    -successful pharmaceutical career
    :D

5. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    Pretty cool looking..

6. BigAl

BigAl F1 Veteran

Mar 17, 2002
    TX
    Full Name:
    GSgt Hartman
    my bad......I will admit his xlnt taste in firearms!!! He coulda' done better with cars, although a bullet proof 928 is cool....

7. Bill Sawyer

Bill Sawyer Formula 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Georgia
    Anna Nicole Smith would feel right at home in that gross, over-styled whore house.

8. Varenne

Varenne Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    ...was the actual private home of a guy named Larry Dean. He started an atlanta company formerly called Stockholder Systems, Inc, which later morphed to just "SSI" and which later on morphed into what we know now as "Checkfree Corp.'. He built this palatial home and then decided it was too big for him. The latest (although this goes back a while) is that he was attempting to sell the home/land to some sort of resort company. I'm not sure if he still owns it or if in fact he did manage to sell the property.

9. Rickenbach

Rickenbach F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 20, 2005
    West
    Full Name:
    Rickenhoser
    He might try the guy with the Lamarossa!

10. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

supa-fugly