Merry Christmas | FerrariChat

Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Australia' started by RMV, Dec 22, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RMV

RMV F1 Veteran

Apr 11, 2002
    Hi all,

I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!

I probably won't have net access until early next week (I'm going away for a few days after I finish work tomorrow night), hence the early-ish thread.

Take care all, and be safe on the roads.

RMV

2. FFOUR

FFOUR F1 Veteran

Sep 14, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    Same to you, and I hope you have a nice trip. :)

(I wonder if we can even manage to get this thread off-topic)

3. ashsimmonds

ashsimmonds F1 World Champ

Feb 14, 2004
    adelaide, australia
    Full Name:
    Humble Narrator
    well, sure it's early but given i have a lot of cool and interesting friends, it's probly i best you dumb bastards out the way first. merry xmas and stuff. xoxoxo

4. SPEEDCORE

SPEEDCORE Four Time F1 World Champ

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    Merry Xmas to all :D

5. scud

scud F1 World Champ

Oct 2, 2004
  6. beama

beama F1 Rookie

Oct 27, 2005
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Steve. G.
    Best wishes from the deep south.
    Up the old red rooster and more piss!

7. ferrarifixer

ferrarifixer F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 22, 2003
    Melbourne
    Full Name:
    Phil Hughes
    Bah humbug. there's work to do.

8. AKA

AKA F1 Rookie

May 17, 2005
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    John McCabe
    Merry Xmas to all :)

Who wants to chip in and give me a Ferrari this year? :D

9. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    I've got my car back. It's ace. Merry what?

10. waz356

waz356 F1 Rookie

Dec 5, 2005
    Adelaide
    Full Name:
    warren
    like he said

11. vegas1

vegas1 F1 Rookie

Jul 28, 2004
    Australia
    Merry Christmas + a Prosperous and Happy New Year to all.

12. ashsimmonds

ashsimmonds F1 World Champ

Feb 14, 2004
    adelaide, australia
    Full Name:
    Humble Narrator
    #12 ashsimmonds, Dec 22, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  13. F40LMGTC

F40LMGTC Formula 3

Mar 15, 2005
    AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    GIL MATTHEWS
    merry Xmas to everybody (and you too AIRCON, I'll think of you whilst i'm driving the F40 over Xmas)

14. j15

j15 F1 Rookie

Jan 5, 2005
    Sydney Australia
    Full Name:
    Jeh
    sensing alot of sincerity here...

15. ferrarifixer

ferrarifixer F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 22, 2003
    Melbourne
    Full Name:
    Phil Hughes
    This one courtesy of Millard, for all the law rats...

Without Prejudice

All I wanted to say was "Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year". Just in case, I ran it past my solicitor on the grounds that I do not want to offend anybody and this is what came back (note the lack of punctuation!):

From the wisher (me) to the wishee (you) please accept without obligation implied or implicit my best wishes for an environmentally conscious socially responsible, politically correct low stress, non-addictive gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious and or secular persuasions and or traditions of others or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I wish you a financially successful personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year of 2006 but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects having regard to the race creed colour age physical ability religious faith choice of computer platform or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms:

This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal.

This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the propriety rights of the wisher are acknowledged.

This greeting implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes.

This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably as may be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.

The wisher warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Any reference in this greeting to "the Lord", "Our Saviour", "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" or any other festive figures whether actual or fictitious dead or alive shall not imply any endorsement by or from them in respect of this greeting and all propriety rights in any referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged.

16. stephens

stephens F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Feb 13, 2004
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Stephen S
    Merry christmas everybody. I look forward to meeting more of you next year.

17. scud

scud F1 World Champ

Oct 2, 2004
    thought you were too close on the dance floor :(

18. dirtdog

dirtdog Karting

Jul 31, 2005
    Have a relaxing Christmas fellas and ladies,it would be nice to think Santa might drop the keys to a 355 under the tree but if I was him I'd be keeping it for myself.......better than some bloody old reindeer with a red nose!

19. Jimbo49

Jimbo49 Formula 3

Aug 5, 2004
    Geelong, Australia
    Full Name:
    James
    Merry christmas to everyone, and hope the christmas and new years period is safe and happy!:) be careful on the roads - there seems to be alot of morons around atm with no idea on how to drive

btw, i just got my first job - its only a small part time one, but im loving the money:D - i think $24.90 an hour for my first job is good, yes? well to lots of you, it would be pretty crap, but im happy with it

20. Rustybody

Rustybody Karting

Apr 17, 2005
    Langen
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Merry Christmas to all.

I'm working and the 25th. Hopefully i'll be just enough under the limit to drive to work!!!

21. beama

beama F1 Rookie

Oct 27, 2005
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Steve. G.

Definately good, especially if you get to keep your strides on and there's not to much bending over :)

No offence meant James, just my warped sense of humour. You're doing great, my first job was $5 an hour!

22. osg

osg Formula 3
    BANNED

May 1, 2005
    In Chinese food?
    Full Name:
    MSG...
    Hmmm, i gotta get smarter, thats more than i'm on, although i am a pleb after all......

And to all on FChat, have a safe holiday season..........

23. chewy7

chewy7 Formula Junior

Aug 6, 2005
    Brisbane, QLD.
    Full Name:
    Shane
    hope everyone has a merry christmas and safe n happy new year :)

Wow thats pretty good pay, your the same age as me. Are you working at a call center?

24. 360C

360C F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

My first job in 1986 had a take home pay of $195 per week. The rent was $110 a week!

25. Jimbo49

Jimbo49 Formula 3

Aug 5, 2004
    Geelong, Australia
    Full Name:
    James
    Nah, it isnt a call centre - its a lighting, audio hire and staging equipment place called total events in North Geelong. Best part so far was setting up for Greenday - and watching them from the mosh pit!

Funniest part was, i went in and pretty much asked for a job.. they gave me one. The reason i think is that many people cannot cope with the hard work involved, hence they have many employees that come through and quit quickly. I'll just stick in there and see how i go.

And once again, to all on Fchat, have a safe and merry christmas & a happy new year:)