"Good Freind" In the Toronto Star today | FerrariChat

"Good Freind" In the Toronto Star today

Discussion in 'Canada' started by MS250, Dec 31, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    So, I finally get my lazy a$$ out of bed this morning, smell the coffee brewing from the kitchen and my wife yells.....come and look at the star this morning. I say what? Another shooting in Toronto ? She says no, some ferrari guy is in the paper this morning about his shop ? Shes says its Rocco...I quickly run down to see the pic and read the article. Nice little piece, great work Rocco !! Glad to see you finally getting the respect you deserve my freind.
    if you fellow fchatters get a chance p/u the Toronto Star this morning and read the wheels section.

Cheers !!

2. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Wow awesome. I think there was also another article about a year or two ago about Rock! That's great, and yes if anyone wants great work done at a real "authentic" looking Ferrari shop thats a good place. When I went down there I was truly amazed! There was a bunch of classic and very rare Ferrari's all getting differnt things done. From resto's to engine tune's to interior work.

Careful when you walk in, you might get yer eye poked out by the 308GTB "shell" sitting up on the rotiserie awaiting restoration. Can miss it, it's RIGHT there as you walk in.

Rock you rock brother.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&call_pageid=971358637177&c=Article&cid=1135858314822

Vasco

3. Jay GT4

Jay GT4 F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2001
    La mamma dei fessi
    Full Name:
    e sempre incinta
    I missed it...anyone got an extra paper?

4. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Ummm Jay....I posted a link below in my last post bro.

Can't you see it? Can't anyone see me? Oh my.....maybe I am really a ghost....

5. MrApex

MrApex Formula 3

Jun 4, 2004
    Niagara Region
    Full Name:
    Andrew B.
    I can see it Vasco!

6. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    #6 ClassicFerrari, Jan 2, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  7. MrApex

MrApex Formula 3

Jun 4, 2004
    Niagara Region
    Full Name:
    Andrew B.

Bwa haha haha!

8. Jay GT4

Jay GT4 F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2001
    La mamma dei fessi
    Full Name:
    e sempre incinta
    I saw it I just wanted to see which pics they used in the article. I'll pass by there today, I sure Rock bought a whole stack of papers...:)