Has / did anyone ever see this 360 in St. P? | FerrariChat

Has / did anyone ever see this 360 in St. P?

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by SEAL2CC, Jan 3, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    I don't think I have ever seen this one before. If you are interested I might be able to squeeze over and take a look at it for you and take some closer pictures if you get in contact with the seller. The first picture does not look like Minnesota but who knows.

2. SEAL2CC

SEAL2CC Formula Junior

Jan 19, 2005
    Thanks...I don't even know if it's still available...I have an email in to the seller to see. Service history indicates FoAtlanta so maybe was there?? I'll let you know..

Thanks,

Chris

3. SEAL2CC

SEAL2CC Formula Junior

Jan 19, 2005
    Car was sold..thanks..

4. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini

No problem

5. jsplumb

jsplumb Rookie

Jan 9, 2005
    Prior Lake, MN
    Full Name:
    Joe Plumb
    Yes, it is my car. I had it listed on ebay with my 355. You are correct the picture is in the Blue Mountains on the northern border of Georgia. The other pictures are at my house in Prior Lake. Joe

6. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    Welcome to the board Joe.

So are you replacing the two with something special now or leaving the brand al together? I have seen quite a bit of Prior Lake recently. My brother-in-law just built a house in the Wilds.

7. jsplumb

jsplumb Rookie

Jan 9, 2005
    Prior Lake, MN
    Full Name:
    Joe Plumb
    No I still plan to keep a Ferrari, would like to get a 430. I will spend the winter deciding since they don't drive well in the snow. Also considering some other cars. The Wilds is a nice area and I drive by often on my way home.