Who here has experienced the wrath of Officer McLellan? | FerrariChat

Who here has experienced the wrath of Officer McLellan?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by burnout04, Jan 5, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. burnout04

burnout04 Karting

Sep 16, 2005
    Malibu/Dubai
    Ok I think my spelling might be off but he is the traffic cop in Huntington Beach, name sounds like the spelling above. Met a few others who attested to his infamy. This guy is a real jerk, gave me three tickets last summer, and totally fabricated a story. Anyone here ever been ticketed by this guy?

2. Racer98

Racer98 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Aug 7, 2005
    Encino.
    Full Name:
    K-Fence.

see this is why I dont like driving in OC.

3. ROGUE GTS

ROGUE GTS Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    Kalifornia
    Not yet, but I'm willing to bet he will be the azzhat who's writing stupid tickets at CC this weekend.

4. Racer98

Racer98 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Aug 7, 2005
    Encino.
    Full Name:
    K-Fence.

OH REALLY, please explain more !

5. ROGUE GTS

ROGUE GTS Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    Kalifornia
    Check the SoCal section, quite a bit on CC and it being moved on account of police writing tickets for dealer plates, and other dumb little chit.

6. Racer98

Racer98 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Aug 7, 2005
    Encino.
    Full Name:
    K-Fence.

WTH, so they are shaking all of you down b/c of LIC plates

and when I mean dealer plates are they the paper or metal ones ????

7. ROGUE GTS

ROGUE GTS Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    Kalifornia
    Metal dealer plates, I guess they see it as advertising if NE or another dealer brings a car out. Rumor has it they were going to be getting pretty strict, checking VINs, and some say even writing silly tickets for thing like no front plate, window tint, just dumb chit.

What it ultimately comes down to is they don't want the people there, while I love the location it's not worth the hassle so we will go elsewhere, probably fashion island.

8. Racer98

Racer98 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Aug 7, 2005
    Encino.
    Full Name:
    K-Fence.
    that is retarted and it shows you that I think there are too many haters out there who would rather disrupt a nice and clean gathering of cars. and may I say LAME ! very lame.