Need help making a chart of McLaren prices... | FerrariChat

Need help making a chart of McLaren prices...

Discussion in 'British' started by SefacHotRodder, Jan 6, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Hello all, i need your help. I'm trying to make a chart of how McLaren prices have progressed over the years and will try to keep it updated as new McLarens show up. So, i'm asking everyone here (and other forums) for some help (of course, some of my own info will be used too) to tell me prices they've heard for specific McLarens.

I would like:

1) Asking price. Specific to $100,000. Ex. 1.2mil (Required if selling price is unknown)

2) Selling Price. Specific to $100,000. Ex. 1.2mil (Required if Asking price is not known)

3) Date sold. Needs to be at least specific to a quarter of a year. ex. 4th Quarter of 2005.

4) Identifying info for car. Chassis number, colour, owner etc

5) Where car was for sale

6) Mileage (Not Required)

7) Condition (Not Required)

I'm HOPING that eventually i should be able to collect enough info to make a fairly accurate chart of how McLaren prices have done and where they are heading.

Thanks in advance for any help

Chris

2. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    I think Peloton25 Erik has a project like this going already, talk to him.

3. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Erik is a good friend of mine. Me and him were really the first two people to really start doing some major research on each individual car. But he focuses just on F1's, i track Ferraris too so i've been falling behind lately. He's never mentioned to me that he's got something like this going. He doesn't actually track the cars, (as in have a list of their history like me), but he somehow manages to remember all the stuff about them. I have a huge amount of respect for him and everything he has found out about the Macs.

4. drunkenmaster16x1

drunkenmaster16x1 Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2005
    D/FW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Mikey
    Try qv500.com
    They have all the chassis numbers and colors for each. Tons of info on the F1.
    Good Luck.