I do not have a Ferrari | FerrariChat

I do not have a Ferrari

Discussion in 'Texas' started by LSU348, Jan 14, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LSU348

LSU348 Formula 3

Dec 19, 2003
    Sugar Land
    Full Name:
    Mike
    #1 LSU348, Jan 14, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Well, buyer just took possession of the car. I am Ferrariless...for now :)

348 hunt is now truly on. Maybe a newer one but MAN I like the 348s. You guys keep an eye out for me please. I am not a fan of long distance purchases. I like to put the Mk 1 eyeball on it before I commit. If the price was right on a good one that I could justify a trip to see it before buying I would condider out of state cars.

Looking for very late 91 or 92 or better. Red/Tan or black on black (no yellow, white etc - maybe blue), GTB or GTS. Spyders too. Mileage in line with age. High mileage OK but must be documented. No other major flaws acceptable.

Here is my baby going home with a new daddy.

My garage looks wrong now.

-Mike
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. WDR328

WDR328 Formula 3

Dec 11, 2003
    The Bugscuffle Inn
    Full Name:
    D. Rose
    Mike, that was really a good looking 308! Good luck on the search for the new car.

3. LSU348

LSU348 Formula 3

Dec 19, 2003
    Sugar Land
    Full Name:
    Mike
    It still is a good looking Ferrari :)
    It just has a new owner. I hope he hits Fchat - I told him he would be missing out on the best resource on the mark that I have found. My guess is he will be all over Fchat as of Monday morning.

4. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Indeed, I really liked that car. Btw Mike. It was really great taking to you about your 308, I had such great plans for it. I was looking forword to doing most of the service work myself. Sigh.....

My day will come, it's now just a matter of time.

5. LSU348

LSU348 Formula 3

Dec 19, 2003
    Sugar Land
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Thanks for the comments - same to you.

What is your price range? Vintage motorcars has had a 79 carbed silver GTB for some time and the asking starts at 30,000. Ferda did it so it is big time right. The cars they have are flat gorgeous. http://www.evintagemotorcars.com

6. LSU348

LSU348 Formula 3

Dec 19, 2003
    Sugar Land
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Tom just called. She purred all the way from Houston to Dallas, GA (near Atlanta). He split it into two days. No issues the whole way.

Never let anyone tell you a high mileage 308 QV is a bad thing. Best of both worlds to me, reliable (make sure all docs present) and far less expensive.

...now back to 348 hunting.