12 Superameria | FerrariChat

12 Superameria

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Volks, Jan 15, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Volks

Volks Karting

Sep 22, 2004
    Just want to share this

From a very reliable source, there should be at least 12 of the limited Superamerica in HK. I am eager to see one during their Sunday morning drive.

Oh, forgot to mention the 288 GTO that HK also has.

2. cwwhk

cwwhk Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    Hong Kong, Tokyo
    Full Name:
    Wayne
    Saw one at the showroom. IMHO the roof's hinge mechanism completely destroys the lines of the car. Concave shape of the rear deck is not very appealing either. Obviously there are at least 12 people that disagree with me.

3. ApeGen

ApeGen Formula 3
    Owner

Jun 3, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    My neighbor in HK got one.
    Traded his corsa 575M for the scuderia SA, he also has a maserati qp. Nice choices! The SA is also his daily driver, how cool is that!

4. AC6

AC6 Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    Justin
    I saw the GTO two weeks ago before I left Hong Kong, was following it in traffic in Central (!) whilst turning into IFC. At first I heard a car pass by me and i loooked, my initial reaction was 'o just a 328', then a second later i was like 'NO that does not look like a 328!' LOL. I then took some pics of it with my camera phone, don't know how to upload it though, sorry.