30 k service parts for 308 carb | FerrariChat

30 k service parts for 308 carb

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by decardona, Jan 16, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. decardona

decardona Formula 3

Apr 23, 2005
    PA
    Full Name:
    Dennis Cardona
    Hello everyone, hope your holidays went well. I am trying to verify the parts needed to do my 30 k service. Been on some sights, made some calls and got quite afew different item lists. Don't know if I should just get all items listed that I was told or just get the basics from all the lists received. If there is someone that has done theirs recently, can you give me a hand please? Thanks.

2. sparta49

sparta49 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 3, 2001
    LA
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Check FCHAT sponsor Ricambi America

3. decardona

decardona Formula 3

Apr 23, 2005
    PA
    Full Name:
    Dennis Cardona
    Already did. they have kits for 308 qv. don't know which parts i need and which i don't. wrote and asked for service kit for 308 carb, no reply yet.

4. Sean F.

Sean F. F1 Rookie

Feb 4, 2003
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Sean F
    Call T-Rutlands. They have what you need in kit form (gaskets and seals). Source the bearings from another place (When I did mine, T-Rut did not just sell the bearings). Search for 308 bearings and you'll find the PN for them.

Use a press to push them out (they'll break) and the press them back in. Remove the tension assembly, disassemble, lubricate and re-install.

5. decardona

decardona Formula 3

Apr 23, 2005
    PA
    Full Name:
    Dennis Cardona
    Thanks. checked their ebay store and it wasn't there. Guess I'll call for the info.