Anyone know this Seattle 348 for sale? | FerrariChat

Anyone know this Seattle 348 for sale?

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by nsxmike, Jan 18, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nsxmike

nsxmike Rookie

Nov 5, 2005
    Issaquah, Wa
    Full Name:
    Mike
    #1 nsxmike, Jan 18, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hi there, I was thinking about purchasing this 348 and was wondering if the owner was a chat member or if anyone knew the history of the car. I have seen it for sale for a while at Auto Gallery of Seattle and I believe there have been some offers on the car but any more info would be appreciated. Thanks! Mike
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. $$$=SPEED

$$$=SPEED F1 Veteran

Aug 18, 2004
    Portland, Or. USA
    Full Name:
    Depends who's asking
    Mike
    Not sure on that one but if you want an amazing 348 TS , fully service, new clutch , tires, brakes, perfect condition. Buy my old one at www.rtgt.com in Portland. PM me I will give you details. I put $14k into her right before I got my 360

Mike

3. etip

etip Formula 3

Apr 4, 2004
    Washington State
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I don't know anything of the history, but I took it out for a while. Drove nice, lowball offer refused...

4. thomasg03

thomasg03 Rookie

Nov 23, 2005
    Kirkland, WA
    I looked at it and it was nice. I bought an F355 from Tyson and he is a good guy. He seems to be critical of cars he brings in so that is good.
    Tom

5. AGSPerformance

AGSPerformance Karting

Apr 21, 2004
    Seattle, WA.
    Full Name:
    Tyson J. Spring
    Mike-
    The owner of the car isn't an Chat member, but I will gladly put you in touch with him.

PM, or email me:
    [email protected]

6. Wasco

Wasco Formula Junior

Dec 9, 2003
    Salem
    Full Name:
    Randy
    I was thinking of trading my 308 for the blk 348 at rtgt is that your old one?

7. $$$=SPEED

$$$=SPEED F1 Veteran

Aug 18, 2004
    Portland, Or. USA
    Full Name:
    Depends who's asking

Randy,
    Yes that is my old one. Car needs nothing. If you want a turn key 348 that is the ticket. Why buy one for say $50k or less for a car your not sure as to the history of and may need to put $10k into? PM me and will give you all the details if you like

Mike

8. nsxmike

nsxmike Rookie

Nov 5, 2005
    Issaquah, Wa
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Thanks everyone for your help, your PMs and posts have been helpful. Mike

9. TimF40

TimF40 Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    Seattle/Bay Area/NYC
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Geez, Mike, I’m going to have you sell my next car. You’re nothing if not persistent! ;-)

10. $$$=SPEED

$$$=SPEED F1 Veteran

Aug 18, 2004
    Portland, Or. USA
    Full Name:
    Depends who's asking
    I know sorry. I just went through alot of $hi% with my 348 and alot of money to make it right which tainted my first F-car experience. I merely just don't want anyone to go through that and have a good first experience.

Mike