Four Seasons Charity Wine Tasting April 23rd want Ferrari's/Lamborghini's!!! | FerrariChat

Four Seasons Charity Wine Tasting April 23rd want Ferrari's/Lamborghini's!!!

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Italian21, Jan 19, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Italian21

Italian21 Karting

Sep 29, 2004
    Orange County
    The North American Foundation For the Cure of Diabetes is again putting on it's 4th Annual "Taste For The Cure" wine tasting and wine auction event. The event has been moved to the “Palm Gardens” at the Four Seasons Hotel in Fashion Island Newport Beach. Pelican Hill is closed for renovation. The event will be Sunday April 23rd!!! As many of you know from coming in years past a big part of the day has always been the display of Ferrari's and Lamborghini's out front. Last year we had about 50 cars and we'd like to improve on that this year. For those of you who have not been before this is a great day of wine, cigars, cars, sunshine, and good friends all in the name of a great cause. Could you ask for more? Of course, anyone bringing a Ferrari/Lamborghini has FREE admission for them and a guest to the event. That’s right!!! The entire day is FREE!!! There will be 40 vintner's pouring wine's, silent wine auction, live wine auction, and catering by the Four Seasons. The event runs from 11 am to about 4 pm. Anyone interested in bringing a Ferrari or Lamborghini please contact me at [email protected], 714-425-5252, or PM. I hope to see you there!!! For more info you can go to www.curediabetesfoundation.com

2. Modenafan

Modenafan F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 19, 2004
    Moorpark
    Full Name:
    Jon
    This is a great event and for even a better cause. I did this last year and had a blast. It figures that the only weekend I'll be out of town between March and June is that weekend.

3. XLNLIFE

XLNLIFE Formula Junior

Oct 5, 2005
    SOUTHERN CA
    Full Name:
    JEREMY :
    John,

We will be out of town and unable to attend. I would like to donate a few of my wifes autographed cookbooks for your event.

Chef LALA's "Latin Lover Lite"

http://www.cheflala.com/home.html

Hope it is a great sucess

Cheers...Jeremy

4. motion

motion Formula Junior

May 4, 2005
    At the track
    Full Name:
    Motion
    I'd like to attend... sent you an email.

5. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    John,
    I think I'll pull the trigger this year if i'm not out of town! I heard nothing but great things about this event!

6. Italian21

Italian21 Karting

Sep 29, 2004
    Orange County
    Thanks Armen!!! I appreciate that. It's always nice seeing you, Manny and your beautiful wives. Not to mention, it's another great excuse for us to get together enjoying wine and cars....which are my two favorite things!!!

Thanks to everyone for the PM's and emails....I'll post some pics of years past today hopefully if I can find a second to scan them.....

7. Modenafan

Modenafan F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 19, 2004
    Moorpark
    Full Name:
    Jon
    #7 Modenafan, Jan 21, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. JERRYZ

JERRYZ Formula Junior

Sep 1, 2004
    Orange County, CA
    John, you put on a great event and I look forward to attending again this year. BTW, the hotel is no longer a Four Seasons. It's been renamed The Island.

9. markymark360f1

markymark360f1 Formula 3

Dec 15, 2004
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I will go as well!

10. Italian21

Italian21 Karting

Sep 29, 2004
    Orange County
    "John, you put on a great event and I look forward to attending again this year. BTW, the hotel is no longer a Four Seasons. It's been renamed The Island."

Thank for the compliment and the correction. I forgot the Irvine Company changed the name.....The Island it is!!! Again, thanks for always being so supportive!!!