"EXOTICORSO" and Lamborghini Las Vegas | FerrariChat

"EXOTICORSO" and Lamborghini Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Las Vegas' started by quickchickleslie, Jan 23, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. quickchickleslie

May 17, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Leslie
    We are pleased to announce Lamborghini Las Vegas will be hosting ExotiCorso private welcome party at their spectacular dealership Thursday evening! A night you won't want to miss!

Thursday April 20, 2006

We start off with a cocktail and hors d'oeuvers reception at Lamborghini Las Vegas. Reception will begin at 6pm.

Friday April 21, 2006

Those brave souls ready to take on a day at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Lets go!! We will be on the 2.5 mile Super Speedway!

We have arranged a later departure time for those of you that would rather spend the morning at the spa, exploring the city, or just sleeping in. The limo will pick you up at the hotel in time to meet us at the track for a catered lunch off property (announcement coming soon) and parade laps around the track.

Friday evening, get ready for some great Italian food. The group will venture to Piero's Italian restaurant so we can wine and dine you Italian style.

Saturday April 22, 2006

What would a day in Las Vegas be without Poker! I'm talking about a poker run. Follow the clues, gather all of your cards, and end at Lake Las Vegas!!

We will end our poker run and start our day at Lake Las Vegas in our private parking area. Once everyone is assembled, we will parade our cars in groups through the cobblestone streets to the gazebo for a photo op.

A Big Band will be playing near the gazebo for your entertainment and you are free to discover the great food and shopping Montelago Village has to offer.

Saturday evening promises to be quite a treat. The magnificent Stirling Club at Turnberry Place opens it's private doors to us for dinner and entertainment. We will also feature a charity auction with donations that are sure to be a crowd pleaser.

Sunday April 23, 2006

We will start off the day with Brunch at the exclusive Red Rock Country Club. Enjoy wonderful golf course and city views from this great venue.

Most people just picture desert when they think of Las Vegas. These people obviously haven't been to Mount Charleston. An oasis of pine trees and cooler temperatures awaits you only 45 minutes from downtown Las Vegas. We will cruise the mountain roads and take in the scenery.

Registration is open. Due to seating capacity at several of our venues, we will have to close registration at 175 people, so book early!

****ALL ROOMS MUST BE BOOKED THRU ERICA REICHARTZ****

Rooms need to be booked by February 20, Please contact Erica Reichartz:

Phone: (888) 987-8686 ext 6403 or (702) 693-7443 ext 4
    • E-mail: [email protected]

***************Registration is open***************
    Please visit www.exoticorso.com , registration deadline is April 1.

Questions???

Your local host
    Contact DeShawn
    [email protected]

Registration questions?
    Contact Leslie
    [email protected]

2. bentasm1

bentasm1 Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2004
    How many people are registered thus far?

-Ben

3. de993

de993 Formula Junior

Sep 10, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    Hi Ben,
    so far we have 30 cars comming, which is great considering the event isn't for another 2 1/2 months and a lot of our advertising has yet to come out. We look forward to a great turnout and are limiting registration to the first 175 people due to limited seating at our venues.

I see by your profile that you are in Vegas at least part time. I would like to invite you to join the Las Vegas region Ferrari club for some of our events. I realize you do not have a Ferrari, but we already have 4 Diablos in the club and would certainly welcome one more :)

Next year's calendar is in the works and should be on the website soon.
    www.ferraricluboflasvegas.com

4. bentasm1

bentasm1 Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2004
    Thanks for the invites........... My location is a bit premature, I own a house in Vegas, but wont live there with any exotic cars until the move is permanant around the first two weeks of March this year. Once the toys are there, you can fully expect to see my cars at the events. Cant wait to get some real road time with the car instead of this congested Florida traffic. :)

-Ben

5. quickchickleslie

May 17, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Leslie
    Reminder that that the registration deadline is April 1. Caravans are forming, if you need assistance with transport or want to meet up, send me an email and I will put you in touch with someone from your area!

Leslie
    [email protected]