Enzo in Indiana | FerrariChat

Enzo in Indiana

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by WarrenF355, Jan 24, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. WarrenF355

WarrenF355 Formula 3

Dec 29, 2004
    Newburgh, IN
    Full Name:
    Warren M. Rogers
    A friend of mine claims he knows a guy who's dad has an Enzo, and a 57 Testa Rossa here in Indiana. Anyone know if either of these cars are present in the Crossroads state?

2. Dadspeed

Dadspeed Karting

May 3, 2005
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    Nick
    i have heard of an enzo from a couple people but just dismissed it as them seeing an f430 tails and thinking it was an enzo

3. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    Somebody mentioned in the Chicago forum that there is an Enzo in South Bend??? That's all that I've heard though.

4. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    I think the NW Indi Enzo was briefly mentioned or speculated about in a thread that highlighted the building of an underground home. Something about a multi-level underground garage, almost missile silo like...

If its the same guy, the Enzo is only one of many fun and amazing cars.

RocketBoy

5. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    Northwest Indy, sounds good :)

6. Boxer12

Boxer12 Formula 3

Jun 1, 2003
    Probably Tony George.

7. normv

normv F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 3, 2005
    Mishawaka In
    Full Name:
    Norm
    #7 normv, Jan 25, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. Michael RPM

Michael RPM Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2002
    Oak Brook, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael Wogronic
    There is a guy in NW Indiana who is somewhat private so I don't want to give out his name, but he has an Enzo that I think is for sale now. Don't know if he still has it or not, but he was racing a great looking Maserati Birdcage at the vintage races a few years ago. Also, he had a 348 spider that he drove A LOT. I think it had about 60k miles on it when he got rid of it. It was metallic blue with red interior. Doesn't sound too great, but it actually looked cool.

9. Dadspeed

Dadspeed Karting

May 3, 2005
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    Nick
    No i dont think tony george has any cool cars. jim irsay (colts owners) mom does though. she got pulled over drunk driving her porsche cgt after getting it airborne at an intersection that i drive almost every day and it would be reasonably difficult to get airborne

10. normv

normv F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 3, 2005
    Mishawaka In
    Full Name:
    Norm
    Ha, I hear those German cars go airborne and do flips too (lemans) LOL. Norm

11. 0to60n4

0to60n4 Karting

Dec 18, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Michael is correct the gentleman that has the enzo races a birdcage.. He owns a very nice industrial gas and welding supply business.. had the enzo in South Haven last summer.. Drove the snot out of it on the track too!!

12. nthfinity

nthfinity F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2005
    South East MI
    Full Name:
    Isaac not Issac
    very cerious as to if it was with a ferrari club of any sort? i heard about it ( i lived in kazoo... but was short on gas at the time)

13. justhrowit

justhrowit Formula 3

Feb 12, 2004
    Dallas
    Full Name:
    Jay D.

Is the guy's name Tom. I know his last name but won't mention it as I'm not sure he would want me to. I've met him on several occasions. I went to school at WMU. Worked at a boat marina during my summers. I did some service work on his boats. Great guy.

J