South Eastern Wisconsin | FerrariChat

South Eastern Wisconsin

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by dreamof-f40, Jun 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dreamof-f40

dreamof-f40 Karting

Jun 6, 2004
    Milwaukee, WI
    Any ferrari owners from SE WI? I have seen a 308 and F40. Just wondering what else is out here...enzo?

2. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    I have been in that area and have seen a F40 myself. That thing was wild and sound awesome

3. dreamof-f40

dreamof-f40 Karting

Jun 6, 2004
    Milwaukee, WI
    Yea and the guy is real nice. Amazing car.

4. Cooly0

Cooly0 Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Milford
    Full Name:
    Jozy
    What!!!! A F40 , I've never seen it and I have lived her for about 20 years in Milwaukee. I have a 308 GTSi and I know of 1 other guy with one(308) and I think I saw one more. I also know of a guy who I think just took delivery of a New 360 Spyder, Red. I say that because I see him driving it around a lot in some of my old places that I used to drive, now I just see him on my commute. I came with in half-car distance of it. So it was pretty cool.

5. 575Mike

575Mike Formula 3

Mar 11, 2004
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I think the F40 belongs to Jim Fuchs, a very nice man. :)

6. Cooly0

Cooly0 Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Milford
    Full Name:
    Jozy
    Yea, I just talked with a friend, he said the same name, and that he only has seen it once. And that the car is at the yearly car shows here.

7. dreamof-f40

dreamof-f40 Karting

Jun 6, 2004
    Milwaukee, WI
    Why does that name sound familar? What does he do?

8. Cooly0

Cooly0 Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Milford
    Full Name:
    Jozy
    Oh I just thought of 2 more, I have talked to a guy on yahoo who has a 355 in the area, and I have seen a Yellow 512tr or Testarossa driving from waukesha on I-94 East

9. dreamof-f40

dreamof-f40 Karting

Jun 6, 2004
    Milwaukee, WI
    Just remembered, there is a red 355spyder and red testarossa in my area.

10. Cooly0

Cooly0 Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Milford
    Full Name:
    Jozy
    Yea, I just saw the Test. I was amazed when I saw it. It was on bluemound and just the first light intersection west of hwy. 100

11. battman

battman Karting

Dec 1, 2003
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Jeff Batt
    Hey Dreamof-f40,

I've met both 575Mike and Cooly0 (who all ready responded to your post) - Great guys and beautiful F cars. As often as possible, I run around New Berlin in a black 328. Additionally, I've seen a red 328 in downtown Milwaukee, but didn't get a chance to meet the owner.

Battman

12. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Hey,you guys are all always welcome to join in on our drives. We are in the Chicago area,but that's only an Hour drive from Milwaukee. (Less from Kenosha)

We have a great group of folks who get together regularly for drives all around the Midwest area. We had a really nice drive up and into South Eastern Wisconsin a couple Months Back. We met at the Lake Forest Oasis on I-94,and drove various roads up into Wisconsin. The,took some Country Back Roads,and was able to go as fast as we wanted to. 575Mike was there,too. We had about 10 Ferrari's,and 2 Corvettes. Ended up at Lake Lawn Inn at Lake Delaven for Brunch. I took HWY50 all the way back to I-94,then South.(Home) Nice Drive!!

I drive my 308 up to The "Brat Stop" on HWY 50 once in awhile for Lunch. (45 minutes from my door in Oakbrook Terrace,Il. which is about 18 miles West of Downtown Chicago. Right to the door of the Brat Stop. That's in good moving traffic,and not always adhering to the posted speed limits...:) ) Or,up to Greenfield to visit my GrandFather. So,it's not a far drive either way. And,we'd love to have you guys join us in our drives,too.

Just check our "Chicago Site" here on FChat. Or,our Ferrari Owners Club Website at: www.focmidwest.com We'd love to have you join if you're interested,too. Membership is not required to join in our drives. But,there are many appealing "Perks" of Membership....

We are planning a drive on August 1st. Starting out in Chicago,and cruising up along The Famous "Lake Shore Drive" for Photo Ops and such. Then,continuing up along the North Shore for Brunch. You can take it from there,either continuing up along the North Shore,(Sheridan road) or,over to I-94 home. Either way,we'd love to have you all join us!

Just let us know on the "Chicago Site" if you want to join in....

13. rketex7

rketex7 Formula Junior

Jan 8, 2004
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    K.C.Y.
    Battman,

Please wave if you see a yellow Rx-7 drive by. I have seen you on hwy 100 before. I hope to pick up a Yellow F355 soon. But can do it before I sell the rx7. If you wanna go for some run for ice cream. We have close to a dozen cars out to get ice cream and sometimes twisty road run. We do not have a Fcar yet. We have 3 NSXs 3 Rx7 3 Supras, some EVO, S2000, etc. Come by and say hi. We always meet at Kopps on Bluemound Rd at 6:00pm take out around 6:30pm if it does not rain.

Ken

14. dreamof-f40

dreamof-f40 Karting

Jun 6, 2004
    Milwaukee, WI
    Was driving by Reina Autos and saw a Ferrari on the rack so i swung by. Turned out to be a Red 575 or 550 (sorry cant tell the difference). There was also a black 308.

15. Heat_Seeker_WS6

Jan 22, 2006
    It does and Jim is one of the nicest individuals you'll ever meet. He always makes for great times.

16. carguywalt

carguywalt Rookie

Jan 24, 2006
    New Berlin WI.
    Full Name:
    Walter
    Hello All: I'm a new member in New Berlin with a grigio 328 which I have owned for 8 years. I have it serviced at Reina. They have told me there are about 500 Ferrari's in this area. They are a rare sight on the road however unlike South Florida where they are seen regularly.

17. rketex7

rketex7 Formula Junior

Jan 8, 2004
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    K.C.Y.
    Walt,

I am in New Berlin as well. Let me know if you would like to hang up sometimes in the summer. I am in the High Grove subdivision.

18. andy6789

andy6789 Formula Junior

May 2, 2005
    Milwaukee Wi
    Full Name:
    Andy
    I live in west allis just a few blocks down the road from new berlin. There are all kinds of ferrari's and other exotic cars that roam around here in the summer. This summer alone i have seen a Saleen s7 twin turbo, GAllardo, F40
    F430, 360 coupe's and spyder's. A bunch of lotus's 3 Maybachs A RR Phantom and quite a few other exotic cars.

19. carguywalt

carguywalt Rookie

Jan 24, 2006
    New Berlin WI.
    Full Name:
    Walter

I'm not familiar with High Grove Subdivision but the city is not that big. Let's get together when we have our cars out.

20. rketex7

rketex7 Formula Junior

Jan 8, 2004
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    K.C.Y.
    Sounds good, may be Mike 575 will join us then. I have spotted his spyder around New Berlin before. I am not too far from West Allis neither, just a stone throw away