Stebro exhaust system? | FerrariChat

Stebro exhaust system?

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by Angelo348tb, Jan 31, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Angelo348tb

Angelo348tb Karting

Jan 31, 2006
    Full Name:
    Angelo
    Has anyone bought or heard of a Stebro Exhaust System Stainless Steel, they are out of Ottawa Canada. Comments

2. CliffBeer

CliffBeer Formula 3

Apr 3, 2005
    Seattle, Washington
    Full Name:
    Cliff
    Yes. Have one on my 3.2 Mondial cab. Very nicely made, great construction quality, sounds wonderful (has removable exhaust tips for track use) - similar sound to a tubi but a little deeper. Does not come highly polished which I think looks less bling and a little more subtle than the tubi visually speaking. Dan at Stebro is a nice guy, however, he has a reputation for taking forever to deliver the product (and sometimes not at all). So, net, pay with a credit card, don't expect immediate delivery, and look forward to really hearing how good your car can sound when the exhaust does show up. Pricing is pretty good too.

3. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    I have one on my 308QV, and love it. I agree with all of Cliff's comments about the quality and sound... mine was delivered in aproximately 12 days from when I ordered it.

Also, if you're an FCA (Ferrari Club of America) member, you get a 10% discount off the published internet prices.

4. ria

ria Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    ohio
    Full Name:
    phill
    DO a search on stebro to get comments here on the chat.

5. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    They just redid there website--looks alot nicer than before..