Yet another noob! | FerrariChat

Yet another noob!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by PureEuroM3, Feb 1, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PureEuroM3

PureEuroM3 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 31, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Im Thomas.
    Nice and young but very intrested in supercars. I live just outside of Toronto (Bolton) which is very close to Woodbridge where im sure many of you reside. I have spotted many many ferrari's from the Dino ~ Enzo. I hope to get more involved with the supercar community around me (bolton, nobolton, klienburg, woodbridge) It would be greatly appreciated to see who is in which general area. I also enjoy racing and attened the ALMS at Mosport almost every year. If anyone attended those events I most likely have a picture of your car(exotics) so feel free to ask. Im also intrested in photography. My camera is a pile of junk but I try to do what I can with it. I hope to tag along some of those cruises maybe with my buddy db4k or just with a owner would be greatly appreciated! Bye for now!
    Where should I host pictures anyway? (imageshack,photobucket etc...)
    edit : Some spelling

2. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

Welcome to F-chat !!!

3. JamesSimpson

JamesSimpson F1 Rookie

Jun 29, 2005
    Toronto,CANADA
    Full Name:
    James Simpson
  4. MrApex

MrApex Formula 3

Jun 4, 2004
    Niagara Region
    Full Name:
    Andrew B.
    Welcome Thomas.

5. Carrera_gtcrazy

Carrera_gtcrazy F1 Veteran

Oct 24, 2004
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Stephan Bauer
    Welcome to FerrariChat. Aren't you on SC.net?

6. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    ewww its Tom!!! lol just kidding buddy, nice to see you joined up! You're gonna love the meets this season. I'm sorry to hear that you know dbk, my condolances ;) haha enjoy yourself!

7. b-mak

b-mak F1 Veteran

Welcome!

BTW, you couldn't pay me to live in Woodbridge.

8. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    LOLLLLL, where is that guy!? It's been quiet in here ;)

Welcome Thomas!!!

9. rush109

rush109 F1 Veteran

May 26, 2005
    Montreal, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Joshua McRae
    welcome man....youll enjoy yourself quite abit here....best forum around....

10. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato

Probably stealing candy from babies, or cashing in old age pension cheques somewhere. Where else can he be ?

God knows he doesn't work.

11. PureEuroM3

PureEuroM3 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 31, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    Yes I am! Im a pretty big member there I guess. I also have accounts on Jabbasworld and ********** but I lost my account haha. I decided to join this, probably one of the best organized forums around. Congrats to the layout / designer!

12. asb9987

asb9987 F1 Rookie

Dec 4, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    A. B.
    Casper you have no right to be laughing, all you do is peep into ladies' washrooms you annoying little ghost. Shouldn't you be playing catch with your balls? Crazy man... You still owe me that espresso (not really but yeah) ya bastid!

I don't like candy. Okay as for the pension cheques, I'll point to Steve.... As for work, yea I do I have a part time job. A kid's gotta have pocket money!

Perhaps you oldies don't remember those days, getting senile are we? Let me refresh. The difference being lil guys like me sold newspapers when we were 12, but you probably did some jobs for Uncle Vito or something... LOL :p

But yeah, been busy guys, too much cramming going on (in terms of school, I'm not 'cramming' anything else. No thank you.) Gimme a week or so, I'll be back on my "political incorrectness" in no time :D

BTW, PEM3 is a clown, avoid him at all costs :p
    And Lucas, shouldn't you be trying not to stall a stickshift? Get back to practising, kiddo :D And I mean stickshift in cars, not anything else you're dreaming up. Don't make me post that crazy stuff from MSN.... By the way, it's "condolences" you illiterate freak, lol

Just joking, welcome to FChat Tom! BTW we gotta differentiate between Thomas and our old buddy Tom B. from AF. We'll call the lil Tom, "Freckles." Sound good? :)

Until next time!

A.

13. MrApex

MrApex Formula 3

Jun 4, 2004
    Niagara Region
    Full Name:
    Andrew B.

You mean that we have to put up with only political correctedness from you for a whole week??? I'm not sure we'll be able to handle it! I think Steve is already starting to miss the cane jokes and Rick is missing the shots relating to his preferred sartorial style.

Seriously man, work hard and play hard. It's the only way to live.

:)