2006 Regional Race Events and Programs | FerrariChat

2006 Regional Race Events and Programs

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by ccantrell, Feb 1, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ccantrell

ccantrell Karting

Feb 23, 2004
    Crossville, IL
    Full Name:
    Chris Cantrell
    Hi!

I just got back from a Jim Russell 3 day racing school at Infineon. Wow, what an awesome 3 days and now I'm really hooked :)

With all the changes going on in around the frontrange, I'm confussed with all the closings and changes to the different venues around the area. Would someone mind replying or sending a PM on available events or programs that will be available once Spring and Summer roll around? Motorcross, runs, SCCA events, karts, etc. Being new to the whole race scene, I am just trying to find a fix for my new addiction.

Thanks so much!
    -chris

2. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    Chris,
    Even though we're having all of the track closings ,a new karting track is opening in Centennial in April. Unfortunately, I am going to be selling my TonyKart shifter kart as I no longer have room for it (or time) so if I head down, I will have to either rent or borrow a kart.

3. ccantrell

ccantrell Karting

Feb 23, 2004
    Crossville, IL
    Full Name:
    Chris Cantrell
    I took my 5 year old out to Action Karts this morning. Now I have him hooked on racing :) Do you have any more details on the Centennial track? That is much closer for me. Thanks!
    -chris

4. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    Roger that, email sent.