FXX question | FerrariChat

FXX question

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by bostonmini, Feb 1, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    I was under the impression that most of what you buy with the FXX is the experience of driving with professionals etc; so until that season/period is over..why are ppl bringing these cars to the corners of the earth??? Why arent they staying at the factory between usage?

2. AGNRDARNETW

AGNRDARNETW Formula Junior

May 13, 2005
    Earth
    The customers paid like 1.5 millioin euros, so I think that they should probably be able to do anything they want with the car.

3. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    They are bringing the cars to where they want because they can afford to ship it as many times as they want. They will prob fly them back to Fiorano when the program begins but for now and no matter if its for 2 months or 2 days , they wanted to check the car and play a little .

I know i would do the same.

4. rush109

rush109 F1 Veteran

May 26, 2005
    Montreal, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Joshua McRae
    agreed....

5. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    I thought they were doing a whole circuit, or is it just fiorano? Either way I would guess that the one they play with @ home would be the enzo!

6. Francesco_Baracca

Francesco_Baracca Formula Junior

May 18, 2005
    They are driving them on the streets! Let's be honest if you can put up the $$ to purchase I think you can handle a little heat from local police...isn't there a picture of the RV dude in FL with a dealer plate on his FXX. He's like baaaaaap, baaaaaaaaaaaap, baaaaaaaaaaaaaap down the BLVD :)

7. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003

Yes and no; if ur lucky you may know some ppl etc, that will give u all permits, but they could potentially tow ur FXX!!!!

8. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion

From what i know , the FXX will appear at several Ferrari Days throughout Europe and probably the same for USA.

9. Jimi900

Jimi900 Formula Junior

Jul 8, 2004
    Tulsa, OK

DO you think Ferrari will arange the flight with all the FXX on it? That would me a site, 20 FXX on one plane!

10. switchcars

switchcars Formula 3

Jul 28, 2005
    Full Name:
    Doug
    Potentially, but I think everyone would be too busy gawking at it.

11. GTE

GTE F1 World Champ

Jun 24, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Marnix
    Yea, I would take it home and set up camp right next to it. Just drooling away...

12. ItaliaF1

ItaliaF1 F1 Veteran

Aug 28, 2005
    Nashville,TN
    Full Name:
    John Burrow
    there is an option of haveing ferrari keep it at the factory for you(and pamper it while its there or course).