Yellow calipers on a Red 355? | FerrariChat

Yellow calipers on a Red 355?

Discussion in '348/355' started by jssans, Feb 5, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jssans

jssans Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2005
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Josh
    I'm thinking of painting my calipers yellow on my red 355. I have never seen a red 355 Berlinetta with yellow calipers. Maybe there is a good reason for that, ha! I don't have the scuderia shields on my car & maybe that is the only way I could pull off such a bold looking caliper. I would love to hear some opinions.

2. amslb182

amslb182 Formula Junior

Oct 3, 2004
    Ct
    Full Name:
    Andrew LeGrant
    I'd paint them red if i were you. I think the only way you could get away with yellow calipers on a red car is if you had shields on it, and or a yellow tach. Otherwise that's probably the reason you've never seen it before. :)

3. 1badboy

1badboy Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2004
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric Rayl
    My red 355 spider came stock w/ yellow calipers (and my Red TT Prrsche had yellow calipers stock). I personally like the look as it catches your eye.

To each his own...

4. pbferrari

pbferrari Karting

Dec 22, 2005
    denton texas
    Full Name:
    drew
    To each his own...[/QUOTE]

right on brother

5. Bab

Bab Formula 3

Dec 4, 2004
    Moncton/Montreal
    Full Name:
    Christian
    Does anyone have a picture of this, for some reason I'm having trouble picturing it.

6. jssans

jssans Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2005
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Josh
    I would LOVE to see some pictures. I have googled the color combo & came up with nothing as well as searching f-chat. It would be cool to see the color combo on other F-cars just to get an idea of how it would look.

7. AntonioDestiny

AntonioDestiny Karting
    BANNED

Oct 5, 2005
    Full Name:
    Antonio

How many inches are your front and rear calipers bro?

8. 575M-2004

575M-2004 Rookie

Feb 18, 2006
    Most avoid Red/Yellow combinations to avoid the 'Ronald McDonald' comments. ;)

I avoided red with my last yellow car and stuck with Black.

9. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    IMO, I only think the yellow brakes would look good with the yellow shields. If you add shields, then I think it would look great!!! If no shields, well,.....add them.....