Should PP and FF have their thread and leave the world in peace? | FerrariChat

Should PP and FF have their thread and leave the world in peace?

Discussion in 'Australia' started by goober, Feb 16, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Should PP and FF have their own thread and stop infiltrating us with their cat fight?

1. agree to having their own thread

2. disagree and keep infecting us with their vial humour

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. goober

goober F1 World Champ

Nov 15, 2004
    Adelaide & Thredbo
    Full Name:
    Buddy Miles
    ok, let have their stoush, who cares anyway, but do it away from us, it is getting very boring

2. SPEEDCORE

SPEEDCORE Four Time F1 World Champ

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
  3. waz356

waz356 F1 Rookie

Dec 5, 2005
    Adelaide
    Full Name:
    warren
  4. SPEEDCORE

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    No Waz, the point is they still effect other threads, this poll should reflect any banned banter should be deleted once it hits any other threads.

I have nothing against either but cmon they starting threads like little kids "ohh noes mods are bad" actually that's one thing they have in common they both against the mods :p

5. waz356

waz356 F1 Rookie

Dec 5, 2005
    Adelaide
    Full Name:
    warren
    I agree. That's what i meant by the overflow thing.

6. ashsimmonds

ashsimmonds F1 World Champ

Feb 14, 2004
    adelaide, australia
    Full Name:
    Humble Narrator
  7. SPEEDCORE

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    Ohh oops :)

8. scud

scud F1 World Champ

Oct 2, 2004
    good to see i've gone under the radar , you guys must like me :D . about time someone esle stuck the boot in , i've fought the good fight

9. SPEEDCORE

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    Now get back to that Maths!!! haha :D

10. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
  11. stephens

stephens F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Feb 13, 2004
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Stephen S
  12. goober

goober F1 World Champ

Nov 15, 2004
    Adelaide & Thredbo
    Full Name:
    Buddy Miles

peter, the reason for the poll is to see how many of us are happy with the argument of you and FF having a go in a tread about slovakian belly dancers and their effect on global warming, its not a slight on you personally, its strictly business and i understand your motives if FF has a go you by all rights should have a go back, but do it in a cold room, i much prefer the belly dancers and polar caps melting because of the centrifical motions of their belly.

13. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    well, if you think you can make FF(ace) post his ridiculous assertions into a thread other than the one i'm posting in, then I'm all for it :)

14. scud

scud F1 World Champ

Oct 2, 2004
    spoke to my accountant this morning....he couldn't see the funny side :rolleyes:

15. F40LMGTC

F40LMGTC Formula 3

Mar 15, 2005
    AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    GIL MATTHEWS
    The problem here is, that this is a Ferrari chat-site and it seems that we actually only talk about Ferrari, once in awhile. 10% of this site is devoted to Ferrari and the rest is either Zonda talk or Lambo talk or AIRCON and FF, or getting horn over something. So until we can get back to talking about MY favourite subject.........Ferrari, I say let them go. Isn't there a LAMBO chat-site that all the lambo guys can go to and if there isn't , there should be. Can somebody please start a ZONDA chat-site and leave the Ferrari chat-site alone. (just treat this site....."as if ENZO was still alive and he was partaking in the Ferrari part of the debate", AND what would ENZO have to say about Zonda, who have the audacity to be built in the same town as Ferrari.......MODENA.

16. Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2003
    I can't believe there is another thread about this...

PP, what would it take for you to never mention the Ferrarifixer oil leak fiasco on Fchat again? What would resolve the issue for you?

17. ashsimmonds

Feb 14, 2004
    adelaide, australia
    Full Name:
    Humble Narrator
    there are plenty of ferrari-specific parts to the site and i treat those as such, if i have a ferrari tech or appreciation question, i'll post over there. if i have lambo specific information, i'll post in the lambo section, other cars... well, you get the drift.

this regional zone is more like a gathering of locals who have a deep interest in ferraris and (apart from you :p ) exotics in general, but like to talk about whatever else with others who have a common interest.

i think the point being made is now we all have a common disinterest in oil leaks and talk of such being a part of every discussion.

18. stephens

stephens F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Feb 13, 2004
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Stephen S
    No one bringing it up.

19. SPEEDCORE

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    4TW

20. ashsimmonds

Feb 14, 2004
    adelaide, australia
    Full Name:
    Humble Narrator
    he's told us a dozen times, for FF to never mention it either. but for that to happen nobody else can mention it either, otherwise one of them will comment on it and blah blah blah.....

21. SPEEDCORE

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    They never do.

Just give me his number, Ill explain to him the funnyside.

22. F40LMGTC

F40LMGTC Formula 3

Mar 15, 2005
    AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    GIL MATTHEWS
    The PP -vs- FF thing was funny, when it started, but it's a bit overdone now, so I'm just suggesting let's get back to talking about cars (mostly Ferrari's).
    But please excuse me when I turn off when you start talking about Lambo's and Zonda's. I'm very one eyed. A bit like having a favourite football team. You don't barrick for two different teams.......do you?

23. SPEEDCORE

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    Yeah but you still talk about the other teams, their tactics, their wins and losses. Any supporter of sport will always know the oppositions strengths and weaknesses even in a biased form.

I HATE RON DENNIS!!! but I still look at what Ron and his band is upto, I dont turn a blind eye to it. But I dont mentioned every 2nd thread that I hate him and that he is the reason that Jack Brabham didnt win his 4th title.

24. F40LMGTC

F40LMGTC Formula 3

Mar 15, 2005
    AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    GIL MATTHEWS
    well, I guess I'm just one of those people that is very one-eyed and only have the passion for Ferrari's. I honestly don't give a rats about any other car make and after a 26 year love affair, never will. A ferrari is like the perfect woman, when you find the right one, you never need to look at any others.

25. scud

scud F1 World Champ

Oct 2, 2004
    if you kept it to ************ , then there would be very little dialogue from many as they haven't purchased a set of keys yet . i don't drive a lambo so i can't offer anything in the lambo section of this site or say lambo power . you would find it pretty boring here with only a few of us. i love ferrari but am more of a general car nut than a ferrari nut. ( by the smallest of margins ) maybe if we all owned a couple of F40's then we would better understand your true passion for the marque . i'd love an enzo but need to look at what i would want one for . it wouldn't be for looking at and driving once a month on the track or be worried about the fuzz on the coast road without the right permit , thats why the zonda as some appeal to me . i didn't even think twice about it until you wrote the price tag on this site . now i have you to thank for the mess i am going to get into with my wife :D . hey , you started talking about a non ferrari , we'll all blame you :D