DUB Magazine Tour & Concert (02/19/2006) | FerrariChat

DUB Magazine Tour & Concert (02/19/2006)

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Mrs_Phantom_SD, Feb 16, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mrs_Phantom_SD

Mrs_Phantom_SD Karting

Jan 4, 2006
    noneya
    Full Name:
    JC
    This Sunday February 19th is the DUB National Tour & Concert. They have requested 6 of our finest exotics for their show. We had 6 but 3 dropped out last minute so if you think you have the best and want to be in the show please PM me and I will forward the details to you on where to meet us. We will have guaranteed security, parking on carpet and roped off so no one can get to them. For information please visit www.dubmagazine.com they have also posted an Exotics section on their website just for us.

I apologize for the short notice but we had 3 cars drop out last minute. The show will be lots of fun and entertainment will be supplied by DUB Magazine.

We will also have our Lamborghini and the 360 Ferrari at the FDC event so please feel to talk to us about the event. Some of this event will be covered by the speed channel and various other stations.

We currently have:
    1 Lamborghini Gallardo
    1 3X Ferrari 360
    1 Really Hot Viper

2. Mrs_Phantom_SD

Mrs_Phantom_SD Karting

Jan 4, 2006
    noneya
    Full Name:
    JC
    Add 1 more car.

1 Yellow 360

Thank you!

3. futureowner310

futureowner310 Karting

Dec 25, 2005
    LA
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    #3 futureowner310, Feb 16, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. Erick

Erick Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2006
    Altadena
    Full Name:
    Erick
    Maybe you guys can pick up some 50 pound 24" chrome spinners for the Fcars while you're at the show, along with some Louis Vuitton leather for the interior as well as LV paint for the exterior, because after all, Ferrari just doesn't know what they're doing when it comes to beautiful cars....sorry just had to vent about that.

5. futureowner310

futureowner310 Karting

Dec 25, 2005
    LA
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    LoL I am not into that so no thanks but I try to keep an open mind as far as checking out different auto events.

6. Mrs_Phantom_SD

Mrs_Phantom_SD Karting

Jan 4, 2006
    noneya
    Full Name:
    JC
    And for the lambo we will have to get some black lights and 2 12 inch speakers. Na just joking, But there will be some really cool cars there.

Thanks everyone for your help in getting us some cars for the show.