Enzo Ferrari's Birthday Party | FerrariChat

Enzo Ferrari's Birthday Party

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by treue, Feb 1, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. treue

treue Formula Junior

Jan 22, 2004
    Oklahoma
    Full Name:
    Tom Treue
    Guys,

As president of the Oklahoma-Arkansas Chapter of FCA, I would like to invite any Ferrari fans to our Enzo Ferrari’s Birthday Party at Pete’s Place restaurant in Krebs, Oklahoma on Sunday, February 19th at 1:00 PM. We will enjoy the company of other tifosi at one of the best Italian restaurants in southeastern Oklahoma. Pete’s is at 120 SW 8th Street, which is just off the main street through Krebs, Washington Avenue (OK 31). Please RSVP by private e-mail before February 16th.

Forza Ferrari,
    Tom

2. treue

treue Formula Junior

Jan 22, 2004
    Oklahoma
    Full Name:
    Tom Treue
    Tifosi,

Due to the weather in the area we are forced to cancel our annual Enzo Ferrari's birthday celebration at Pete's Place in Krebs, OK. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Keep looking in this section for more activities of the Ferrari Club of America, Arkansas-Oklahoma Chapter.

Buon Compleanno, Enzo

Tom Treue
    President, A-OK Chapter, FCA

3. Tyler

Tyler F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2001
    dusty old farm town
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    Sorry to hear it was cancelled.

My God, I haven't eaten at Pete's in a couple years. Now I'm gonna have to schedule a trip down just for dinner. The food is incredible.

4. treue

treue Formula Junior

Jan 22, 2004
    Oklahoma
    Full Name:
    Tom Treue
    Guys,

Well, I'm happy to say our Enzo Ferrari's Birthday is back on, if a bit delayed. We are going to reschedule it for Sunday, March 5th. Still at Pete's Place in Kreb's, OK and still at 1 PM. Please PM me to RSVP and for directions. Surely, the weather will cooperate!

Thanks,
    Tom