New Pictures of the 430 | FerrariChat

New Pictures of the 430

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by evscarbrokerage, Feb 22, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. evscarbrokerage

evscarbrokerage Karting

Jun 7, 2005
    Hollywood, CA
    Full Name:
    Caleb
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I will have more pics up soon.

Also watch for my 430 in Makes & Models Magazine.

2. futureowner310

futureowner310 Karting

Dec 25, 2005
    LA
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    Great pics...congrats on your car. Enjoy it and try to come out to the Meet in April.

3. donoe

donoe Formula Junior

Oct 20, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    BHANE
    Hey wassup Bro! How you been? Long time no talk.

Awesome F430 combo, Rosso stitching, challenge wheels, Tubi right? Sweet!!! :) Congrats! Which house is this, O.C. or in the big "ATL"?

***Just remembered, your birthday is comin up. Will you be having those 3 weeks straight parties again??? :D

Enjoy your new toy, Drive safe!

Bhane

4. evscarbrokerage

evscarbrokerage Karting

Jun 7, 2005
    Hollywood, CA
    Full Name:
    Caleb
    Nothing too much. I've been good... Just been working and trying to open this nightclub and another shop. It's been a minute.

Thanks...Yes it's the tubi exhaust. I took those pics at my house in east cobb/marietta GA.

I need to send you both my Gallardo and 430, so you can put the 3M Automotive condom on them. LOL.

This Year I'm Planning a month long 6 state birthday party. I have to step it up each year!! You know this.

I'll enjoy this toy...I think i've enjoyed it a little too much!! 1922 miles in two months haha. Screw it..I'm going to buy another one when this hits 7 or 8K

Also i'm selling a couple cars out of my collection to make room for some new toys. I'll keep you posted on that. I also have some more pics of the photoshoot with Makes & Models Magazine on my myspace www.myspace.com/evscarbrokerage

Take care bro.

Caleb AkA Stunt Man

5. donoe

donoe Formula Junior

Oct 20, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    BHANE
    Caleb,

Great hearin' from ya! Let me know when you get in Cali. BTW, you dating Paris Hilton yet? :D

Latersss you pimp!

-B-

6. evscarbrokerage

evscarbrokerage Karting

Jun 7, 2005
    Hollywood, CA
    Full Name:
    Caleb
    HAHAHA...Good hearin from you to brother. I'll be back in cali next month. I don't date skanks!! lol..