Help wanted - Job offer | FerrariChat

Help wanted - Job offer

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by samtheclip, Feb 15, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. samtheclip

samtheclip Karting

May 30, 2004
    Buffalo, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam Pasceri
    Hello all...!
    I've been away for some time. Needless to say I am back and looking for help once again. If anyone is interested in a side job I am looking for someone to finish off my suspension job for me. I am converting to Q1A's and new bushings and CV's. I already have rear passenger side done. If anyone is interested in the work let me know. I have it on a lift with all the tools and parts in my garage. I would finish it myself but, due to personal reasons right now I can't. If you are interested email me at [email protected]. I am located just outside of Buffalo, NY. If you wanted to fly in and work on it for a weekend maybe you could do it and have it done in a few days time.

Thanks...........

-Sam

2. samtheclip

samtheclip Karting

May 30, 2004
    Buffalo, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam Pasceri
    I am offering good $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

3. Steve Magnusson

Steve Magnusson Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 11, 2001
    30°30'40" N 97°35'41" W (Texas)
    Full Name:
    Steve Magnusson
    As soon as I get your check for $100K, I'll be right there ;)

Seriously, give a $ number (but I think you'd be better off contracting a professional shop and shipping the car back and forth).

4. samtheclip

samtheclip Karting

May 30, 2004
    Buffalo, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam Pasceri
    The job will take less than 3 days. I am offering $250.00 a day for the 3 days. If you finish the job in 2 you still get paid for the 3 days. I already have all the part here along with the tools. If anyone is serious just send a reply.