Carlsbad 2-25-05??? | FerrariChat

Carlsbad 2-25-05???

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by gbrown37, Feb 23, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett
    is the carlsbad meet this saturday? i havent seen anything on it, and in recent months the pre-meet hype has been huge.

i may or may not make it, itll be a last-minute decision, but if i do go id like to meet some new faces there.

G

2. judoug88

judoug88 Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2004
    Marin, CA
    Full Name:
    JD
    I agree...normally the thread is up for at least a week before the meet. If it is still on, hopefully the turn out will be as good as it was last time.

I'll try and make it, but my friend said we might actually be going sailing and I haven't been sailing in a long time so we'll see...

3. wiz357

wiz357 Karting

Mar 30, 2004
    Sun Diego
    Full Name:
    Raymond
    I'll be there with my friend Roy. I'll bring my SV and my friend will probably bring his Murci or his 550.

4. 360 Modena F1

360 Modena F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2006
    Temecula, CA
    Full Name:
    Scott
    There should be about a half dozen of us coming in from Temecula.

Scott

5. sportcars14a

sportcars14a Karting

Jul 31, 2004
    Ill be there for sure tommorow. I am sorry for not posting a thread earlier, I was the responsible for the previous meet "hype" last month. The results were amazing though, if anyone saw the carlsbad meet video thread you can see how good of a turnout we had last month. I was supposed to attend the Fchat lunch in Long Beach with my girlfriend tommorow but some things came up and I will be staying local tommorow ;) If anyone wants to see the video from last month here it is.

As I said last time, dont think about going, just go!

http://www.setupzero.com/carmeet.htm

6. judoug88

judoug88 Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2004
    Marin, CA
    Full Name:
    JD
    Just found out I'll be going to the meet, so let's get some great turnout.

Raymond, I look forward to seeing you, it's been a while since I've seen that gorgeous yellow beast at a meet!

7. gbrown37

gbrown37 Formula 3

Feb 15, 2005
    San Diego/UCSB
    Full Name:
    Garrett
    no worries. here are my pictures from the last meet, so you all can see what a good show it might be blooming into. http://www.exoticcarsite.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album367

if i have the chance to think about going i definitely will, but im just not sure if i can. if not, someone else has to bring back pics and post them in a new thread for everyone to see

8. Sting

Sting Karting

Mar 2, 2004
    Full Name:
    Edmund Maino
    I'm there in my M3.

9. wiz357

wiz357 Karting

Mar 30, 2004
    Sun Diego
    Full Name:
    Raymond

Jeremiah,

Change of plans, I have to take my wife and daughter, so the Diablo stays home. I'll take my E55 instead. Either way, it will be nice to see you there again.

10. prodigy

prodigy Rookie

Jun 3, 2005
    La Jolla, CA
    Full Name:
    Stephan
    I'd love to make this meet again, but unfortunately I have other plans. Have fun guys, and take many pics!

11. Bmw M3 Guy

Bmw M3 Guy Karting

Dec 28, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Im in with new wheels also!