Anyone know of Ferraris in Guam? | FerrariChat

Anyone know of Ferraris in Guam?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Rev.ATARI, Feb 24, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rev.ATARI

Rev.ATARI Formula Junior

Sep 20, 2004
    Guam USA
    Full Name:
    Leland Jones
    I know there are no dealers there but does anyone know of any F-cars on Guam?

2. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    There's a gent that posts on here http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=3855.

I haven't heard from him in a while but he is rebuilding a fire damaged 78 308. I thought he said there was at least one other that he knew of on the island. I was there for almost three months a couple years ago and never saw or found one.

3. David_S

David_S F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Mountains of WNC...
    Full Name:
    David S.
    I remember seeing a 2nd generation Lotus Elan, a number of P-cars, but only 1 Ferrari. It was a silver 308 (with supertrap motorcycle mufflers & the ubiquitous liquid air freshener sitting in the rear window). Can't imagine the expense of keeping decent tires on an F-car with those coral paved roads though :)

p.s.: this was more than a few years back.

4. Rev.ATARI

Rev.ATARI Formula Junior

Sep 20, 2004
    Guam USA
    Full Name:
    Leland Jones
    Hmm well that sucks, I will be moving there relatively soon and will really miss seeing F-cars.