certified ferrari mechanics in michigan? | FerrariChat

certified ferrari mechanics in michigan?

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by busteif, Feb 12, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. busteif

busteif Rookie

Feb 11, 2006
    hello,

does anyone know any certified ferrari mechanics in Michigan, or good mechanics that work on these cars besides the dealerships? thanks

2. mark328

mark328 Guest

Jul 30, 2005
    Mi
    Full Name:
    Mark
    What part of Michigan are you in and what type of Ferrari will it be? I had a great independent that worked on my 328, but he is usually very busy and he has turned people down. The Ferrari dealership tried to screw me once so I was glad to find someone else.

3. busteif

busteif Rookie

Feb 11, 2006
    thanks for the reply a 1990 348 ts. rochester hills, mi

4. mark328

mark328 Guest

Jul 30, 2005
    Mi
    Full Name:
    Mark
    My guy is in the Dearborn heights area of Telegraph/Ford Rd. if your interested in the drive I can check with him and see if he wants to take on another customer. If he is I will PM you with his phone number.

5. busteif

busteif Rookie

Feb 11, 2006
    absolutly. thanks o million.

6. vinrey

vinrey Rookie

Nov 23, 2003
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Vincent
    Call Terry Myer 810-367-3965 for honest, down-to-earth,and efficient service. He took care of my f355 spider and saved me thousands from our stealer, I mean dealer here in Michigan. He found the parts needed lightning fast and he can arrange to pick-up and deliver your car. He even gives you digital pictures of the worn out parts and tells you only which things you need for your F car now and what can be put off or how to drive your car to avoid common wear. He also takes pride in his work that he'll fix it right the first time or he'll adjust to your satisfaction. He's not that far from you. He's a certified fcar mechanic as well. Hope this helps

7. busteif

busteif Rookie

Feb 11, 2006
    thanks viney, you guys are awsome.

8. Jeff348

Jeff348 Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2005
    S.I.New York
    Full Name:
    jeff spezzano
    hey busteif you have a p.m.

9. nthfinity

nthfinity F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2005
    South East MI
    Full Name:
    Isaac not Issac
  10. chris marsh

chris marsh F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 30, 2005
    Detroit
    Full Name:
    Chris Marsh
    I've used V and W Auto Imports in Roseville for my 308.

The owner is Italian so that helps. When I was there he was working on Mercedes, Jag, Maserati all of 1960's vintage.

His card is at home, but you should be able to get his number from info. He's on Gratiot or Groesbeck...I always get those two streets mixed up.

11. TLKIZER660

TLKIZER660 Formula Junior

Jul 30, 2004
    Québec
    Terry Myr also restored the engine on my 365 GT 2+2. He did an excellent job. Terry's up not far from Port Huron. He has what looks like a farm with some out-buildings and some junk-yard dogs. Doesn't look like much from the outside but the inside is filled with Ferraris he's usually working on. He really knows his stuff, including Concours work. He does a lot more than service work.
    Tom Kizer

12. Buzz48317

Buzz48317 F1 Rookie

Dec 5, 2005
    Shelby Twp., MI
    Full Name:
    Michael
    NOBODY but Autometric touches my cars for body work...they do REALLY good work the way that it should be done, but I don't think that they do mechanical. They have several different locations. If you are in Rochester Hills the closest is probably on Van Dyke south of Hall Road...however they do have another location in Pontiac on Telegraph and Orchard Lake Road just north of the Anderson motorcycle place.

13. nthfinity

nthfinity F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2005
    South East MI
    Full Name:
    Isaac not Issac
    i do know Larry has quite a few of his own toys... i should be seeing him 'somewhat' soon... hopefully a week from saturday. i'll find out for sure if he does work on ferraris/lambos etc. at that time. hopefully he'll bring out his 512 BB.

14. VK430gt

VK430gt Formula 3
    BANNED

Mar 18, 2006
    Anywhere Anytime
    Full Name:
    VK430GT DUH!!
    I know of some people in commerce township. www.motorwerksgroup.com
    they work on any kind of foreign car. on the corner of hagerrty and pontiac trail.