Albany Area Ferrari Owners/Tifosi | FerrariChat

Albany Area Ferrari Owners/Tifosi

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by MS575M, Feb 28, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MS575M

MS575M Karting

Apr 14, 2004
    Although in upstate NY, it seems the number of exotica in Albany NY is growing quite rapidly! When the weather gets better very soon, I would like to put together an Albany area Ferrari gathering, for owners and fans of the marque. Anyone up for this? If you are in the Albany area, give a shout on this thread and I will start working on something. Thanks.

Matt

2. kkilo23

kkilo23 Rookie

May 22, 2005
    NY.NC.CA
    I will be around the Capital District area this summer.....there are some cars around here/there....what do you drive?

3. Speedracer38

Speedracer38 F1 Veteran

Oct 11, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Jason Thorgalsen
    how about an event where NYC and upstate get together?? I don't know how far it is but a middle point might be Limerock. Please correct me if im wrong.

4. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Good idea. Maybe do it around a Limerock event.

5. kkilo23

kkilo23 Rookie

May 22, 2005
    NY.NC.CA
    I'm in...just pick a day

6. Speedracer38

Speedracer38 F1 Veteran

Oct 11, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Jason Thorgalsen
    Lime Rock Track Event
    Date: Friday, July 21, 2006 to Saturday, July 22, 2006

Empire State Region, Lime Rock Track Event, sponsored by Miller Motor Cars and Putnam Leasing. Info: Bob Coates (718)981-8764 (eves), or [email protected]

7. MS575M

MS575M Karting

Apr 14, 2004
    I should be able to get a DB7, Testarossa, and a 430 down there! Hopefully more........maybe a yellow enzo :)!

8. Speedracer38

Speedracer38 F1 Veteran

Oct 11, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Jason Thorgalsen

That would be awesome!! whose Enzo? I could more than likely get a yellow Enzo to come if we decide to do that Limerock event I posted.

9. elpadrino

elpadrino Formula Junior

Aug 29, 2005
    Bogota NJ
    Full Name:
    Gabriel
    by chance is your 575 silver or gold ? i think ive seen you at the tolls of 24 a few times. Personally i dont have an exotic, just drive around a S2000.

10. Doc

Doc Formula Junior

Sep 13, 2001
    Latham, New York
    Full Name:
    Bill Van Dyne
    Matt--I live in Latham and usualy attend most exotic car events. What do you have? I had an '85 308 but sold it in Nov'04 and am now giving a trial to an NSX. I know several guys in our area with Ferraris.

By the way, are you aware of the current exotic car exhibit at the Saratoga Auto Museum? It's been runnibg since Oct and will be ending sometime this month. There is a yellow Enzo there along w a McLaren , Jag XJ220, a Lambo, etc.
    Let me know where you're at and maybe we can talk cars sometime. The idea of a gathering is a good one. The idea has been discussed among the guys I know but none of us has taken the initiative to acyually organize anything to date.

11. lupe

lupe Formula Junior

Apr 25, 2004
    New Jersey
    Great idea, I think we should get more gatherings,runs,night events for the spring to come. I'am working on a gathering like last year on May. will keep every one posted soon as i get the date confirmed.

12. MS575M

MS575M Karting

Apr 14, 2004
    Doc- I will have to check the museum out.......by the way, you treated me to a ride in your 308 at the museum during the Ferrari Roadburner's Show a few years ago! Small world!