SMACK DOWN!! ATTENTION LAMBO GUYS!! | Page 5 | FerrariChat

SMACK DOWN!! ATTENTION LAMBO GUYS!!

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by zsnnf, Mar 1, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rakjoe

rakjoe Formula Junior

Oct 10, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Joe R.
    Ok, no Willow Springs times, how about BW times ? What is your F40 time on the big track ? (West and East loops in Full configuration).
    I'm just trying to see what I'm dealing here with, is that such a big secret ?
    Your F40 might be faster then a full spec Daytona Prototype, what does it have to do with street cars ?

Put up or shut up has nothing to do with Lambos being superior to compatible Ferrari models.

2. G-force

G-force F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles
    OK what do I have to do to shut up the F car guys?

Maybe standing mile at Silverstate in May. Any F car guys wanna race?

Wager money available.

3. rakjoe

rakjoe Formula Junior

Oct 10, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Joe R.
    Don't park next to them in car show, that will make them happy.

:D

4. GSpyder

GSpyder Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 10, 2006
    Maui, Az, FL
    Full Name:
    Allan-Lambo
    Maybe they can get their good buddy Micheal S, he's not doing soo good anymore. Im sure he can drive for them. He did real well driving that 360 Challange in that last event they televised.......

5. chrislamborghiniatlanta

chrislamborghiniatlanta Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    Interesting, since you want to use the new 599, then we should get to use the new Murcielago with the Carbon Ceramic brakes right? That should make it more fair of a comparison. You want to use F cars latest technology so I guess we should use Lambos.

I am a big fan of the idea of seeing these cars go head to head on the track with regular Joe's behind the wheel (no pun intended Rakjoe). The F 40 is a great car and so is the Murci, I would love to see what happens. One thing to remeber is this the F 40, while it is a street car, is just along the lines of the CS. It is a street car only be default, it is a race car that is watered down for the street.

Too bad we can't get LV Eric to come out with the Diablo GT. That was a street legal car also! I will say this, you get enough people to put up for this event and I will show up personally to watch all the way from Hotlanta!!!

6. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Sure, I don't see why not. :)

7. CMY

CMY F1 World Champ

Oct 15, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    You guys need to figure out a classification system..

8. Erick

Erick Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2006
    Altadena
    Full Name:
    Erick
    #108 Erick, Mar 2, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Wow, at least is slowed down the smack which was the point, either way not my intent to offend anyone with a handicap, my apologies to anyone who was TRULY offended. Just trying to stop a thread that seems to be getting a bit out of hand for no reason. In fact I'll change it, how about this one?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

9. kennyjr748

kennyjr748 Rookie

Dec 7, 2003
    san francisco, CA
    Full Name:
    Kenny

Erick,

I work with a lot of special needs patients and IMO your post is totally tasteless and inappropriate. I wish I could forward your name to all of the families of developmentally disabled people...

Kenny

10. chrislamborghiniatlanta

chrislamborghiniatlanta Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
  11. G-force

G-force F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles
    Agreed there is got to be a better way to make your point.

12. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005

Bad post buddy.

13. GSpyder

GSpyder Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 10, 2006
    Maui, Az, FL
    Full Name:
    Allan-Lambo
    Ahhhh I didnt even get to see it!

14. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    U have probably seen it before...

Arguing on the internet is like competing in.....

15. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005

It's ok Allan, it wasn't worth seeing

16. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    #116 Napolis, Mar 2, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Alan

I agree that only Joe or BMW would be fair against Rick. I think either of those two in a 07 M vrs. Rick in a 599 would be fair and interesting.

As for BMW's G as it's heavily modded (650 HP) it would be fairer against Rick's F 40.

Wayne

As for the Silverstate look up Rick. He holds several records there. What's up with your TT? Will you be running it there?

I am glad to report that FChat will have at least 7 cars at the Historic Targa/Giro di Sicila including 3 from Southern Calif. 1100 kms 8000 turns. It's the 100th Anniversary and a lot of great cars and famous drivers will be there.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

17. GSpyder

GSpyder Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 10, 2006
    Maui, Az, FL
    Full Name:
    Allan-Lambo
    As of right now, Bmwracers car is pretty much stock. I should know, he is my father.

18. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    I'm sure you're right but isn't he really modding it 650HP etc.? Maybe I was thinking about another car. There must be a modded Lambo that would be a fair race for Rick's F40. What about LV's GTR?

19. Racer98

Racer98 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Aug 7, 2005
    Encino.
    Full Name:
    K-Fence.
    Ok pick a track

1) Streets of Willow

2) Button willow

3) Laguna Seca

or any other suggestions ???

20. GSpyder

GSpyder Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 10, 2006
    Maui, Az, FL
    Full Name:
    Allan-Lambo
    We are trying to get ahold of him.

21. vmanaktala

vmanaktala Karting

Dec 28, 2003
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Vinnie
    Laguna, Best combination of HP and handling. Bonus is any car that is ran the way it left the factory will pass the sound requirement.

22. motion

motion Formula Junior

May 4, 2005
    At the track
    Full Name:
    Motion
    I guarantee you that all of our cars will flunk sound.

23. Forzaholics Anonymous

Forzaholics Anonymous Formula Junior

Aug 23, 2004
    So Cal
    Full Name:
    Mike B
    I'd bring a bone stock Anniversary Countach or a Boxster in a pinch. My skill level at tracking it would be in the abyssmal category. Any track would work. I'd make a weekend of it and head up to Sonoma afterwards.

24. cicatrix

cicatrix Karting

Sep 9, 2005
    USA 1
    As a casual, disinterested, outside observer, all I can ascertain from this thread is that a legitimate challenge was issued by a race accomplished Ferrari owner (and a Consultant of the most well known Ferrari forum in the world) and the biggest Lambo owning talkers, (the proprietors of an upstart Lamborghini forum) are running away from it while citing various, pre-programmed excuses/reasons. (aka total BS) ;)

Now if I was a Lambo owner posting on Ferrarichat, I'd be absolutely thrilled that someone has FINALLY offered me the opportunity to show up Ferrarichat members up by ramming superior times down their collective throats. Kinda like that time when the great Howie Long of the LA Raiders arrogantly walked into the Denver Bronco huddle and took their water, while they just wimpered and did nothing about it!

On the other hand, if I wasn't willing to FINALLY put my money where my mouth and settle the score, I'd have no choice but look in the mirror, feel like a total schmuck and stop making a fool of myself.

But then again, I'm just a casual, disinterested, outside observer.

Oh yeah, and A MAN!

25. GSpyder

GSpyder Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 10, 2006
    Maui, Az, FL
    Full Name:
    Allan-Lambo
    Go back, as a casual observer and reread the thread, and you will see you have a a Murci owner, Gspyder owner, Gallardo owner, and a Countach owner up to the task. Ill gaurentee that by the time this goes down, I will get many others to come.

BUT, what we are saying, is that all our cars are stock, or very close to stock, and none of us have the experience of the F40 owner, except for maybe BMWRacer or Rakjoe. So as of now you have one experienced driver ready to go, while we have one experienced driver who lives in Canada. He has btw said that if Eric lets him use his GTR, he would be very willing to run the F40.

When the date and time is settled, I WILL BRING THE LAMBO OWNERS....