Roswell, Georgia High School Car Show... | FerrariChat

Roswell, Georgia High School Car Show...

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Lsportline43, Mar 2, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Lsportline43

Lsportline43 Rookie

Jan 20, 2005
    ATL, GA
    Full Name:
    An Pham
    Wondering if any Ferrari Owners are interested in attending my high school's Car Show. The dates are not set yet, but either April 22nd or May 20th 2006 will be the official date. Just wanted to see if there was any interest from the Ferrari Community.

If you Ferrari owners are interested I'll be sure to post up some more information.

P.S. The school's name is Centennial. It is located at: 9310 Scott Road Roswell, GA 30076

2. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Gee, I'm surprised you beat Alex to it!

I enjoyed last year's show and am looking forward to returning. As of now I'm available either date but for a number of reasons I would suggest the April date (which, in fact, is the same weekend as last year's).

Hopefully we can gather a nice selection of exotics to show the community.

3. Alex_Grim

Alex_Grim Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2004
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Alex
    NO!!!! STOP!!! dates are messed up there is no date set yet thats why there is no post yet...

4. Lsportline43

Lsportline43 Rookie

Jan 20, 2005
    ATL, GA
    Full Name:
    An Pham
    Sorry... I'll let FerrariKid308 handle the details.

5. Hoyt Clagwell

Hoyt Clagwell Karting

Dec 5, 2004
    KY
    Full Name:
    Hoyt
    Good idea seeing ferrarikid308 is from Atlanta and you live in Connecticut :)

6. Iwantur308

Iwantur308 Rookie

Sep 26, 2004
    Roswell
    I would be going to centennial if I didnt move, put some dates, Ill see if I cant get my dad to bring his 308's

7. Lsportline43

Lsportline43 Rookie

Jan 20, 2005
    ATL, GA
    Full Name:
    An Pham
    Sorry, I did not update my location. I just moved to ATL in June of 2005.

8. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    If you guys don't hurry up, everyone will have made other plans and won't be able to come. I, for one, plan to make plans to visit my folks in April or May, and once I make those plans, they can't be changed.

Talk to your principal and tell him that the people who are interested in coming to the show need to know a firm date NOW.

9. Alex_Grim

Alex_Grim Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2004
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Alex