PARK PLACE in Bellevue...........looking for info......... | FerrariChat

PARK PLACE in Bellevue...........looking for info.........

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Kds, Mar 9, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

I did a search in this forum and found nothing negative or positive......so I will pose the direct question.

Has anyone here done any business with them.....and if so.....what's the general consensus about their "rep" and their cars............?

I am a dealer who is looking at doing business with them.

2. rushdriven

rushdriven Formula 3

Jul 1, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    John R. Eltringham
    I purchased my 1993 512 TR from them. Great experience. I also know them very well as I'm an attorney who has represented many people at the dealership for traffic infractions.

Contact my at 206-650-6560 if you have any other questions.

3. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    I as a Dealer have wroked with them....very fair and honest with me.....

4. Steve

Steve Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Steve Jenkins
    I've dealt with Dave Bruski (pronounced like the nickname for beer) and have always been pleased.

5. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

Thanks for the comments and the PM's I have received.

Appreciate your input especially Roy.

6. Canut

Canut Formula Junior

Aug 11, 2005
    Long Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Manuel Canut
  7. rushdriven

rushdriven Formula 3

Jul 1, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    John R. Eltringham
    And what are you mad at them about? You say you had a bad experience, but just point to some other thread on an Elise forum. Just because others did not want to spend MSRP or over (if supply and demand are not met), does not mean it is a bad place. One is not forced to buy from them. Furthermore, the Elise sales are for new cars, while mostly they deal in used sales.

8. Canut

Canut Formula Junior

Aug 11, 2005
    Long Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Manuel Canut
    They are Lotus distributors.
    I got in their waiting list for an Elise on December 2003 and I was given number 89 on it. The delivery date they gave me was spring 2005. Time went by and every time I contacted them the delivery date was moved; first it was summer 2005, then winter 2005, and then at the end it was winter 2006!!!!
    I had a contract with them, but they flat out lied about the delivery dates, and they completely bumped me out of their list.
    They claimed that there were no cars in any dealer in the country, so my choices were to wait or pay $3,000 for a car that did not have the options I ordered. When in fact I found several dealers that had cars and they were selling them for under MRSP.
    I had a bad experience with them. May be I am the only one, but I don't think so for what I have heard from other people.

9. synchro

synchro F1 Veteran

Feb 14, 2005
    CHNDLR
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I've first met David Bingham in the late '80s when he attended one of Francis Mandarano's meetings for preparing the 1988 Monterey Maserati marque celebration.
    Seemed nice and polite, but I've never done business with him.

While all retailers will have disgruntled buyers, there was an especially serious thread here last year where their service department really took a stinging.

10. thomasg03

thomasg03 Rookie

Nov 23, 2005
    Kirkland, WA
    I purchased my S55 AMG from them a year ago and had a good experience. Honest and straightforward from my experience.
    Tom

11. ExoticRobert

ExoticRobert Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Mukilteo, Washington
    Full Name:
    Robert
    I bought my 911 a few years back from them, they treated me very good, backed up what they said, and when it was worked on, they gave me a free rental car. I would buy from them again....
    Robert

12. AGSPerformance

AGSPerformance Karting

Apr 21, 2004
    Seattle, WA.
    Full Name:
    Tyson J. Spring
    I've never had a problem with them.

I've done a couple of deals with them.

13. Grey_Gull

Grey_Gull Formula Junior

Jul 24, 2004
    I've had mixed experiences with them; Rene is a very friendly guy and knows his stuff, a pleasure to talk to.
    One employee however I got to talking with used my contact number as an opportunity to sell me on some "I have a CD I think you might want to see", "I have contact with the 200 most influentual business people in America..." etc. etc. MLM b.s. (take your pick) and then had the nerve to berate me when I declined.

14. RED GTS

RED GTS Formula Junior

Jun 14, 2004
    Full Name:
    Gungnir
    sold a car for me and had no problems, pushed me on the price a bit, but what do you expect from a used car dealer

15. exotics4fun

exotics4fun Karting

May 13, 2005
    Mixed experiences on transactions both inside and outside the car business. If you keep it simple it should be ok...

16. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005

I have done SEVERAL transactions with them. They are absolute straight shooters. I will give you contact info.
    Pm me if needed

17. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

Thanks again for all the feedback..........I've just entered into a deal with them and have sent a deposit down......will be flying there this week with my mechanic to inspect the car and finalize the transaction.

If I am impressed I may buy 2-3 more cars while I am there.