Wheels for Ferrari's | FerrariChat

Wheels for Ferrari's

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by First Ferrari, Mar 17, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. First Ferrari

First Ferrari Formula Junior

Jun 18, 2005
    Mahtomedi,MN
    Full Name:
    Christopher Reeves
    I would like to replace my factory 308 wheels with something of greater size and width. I heard that the 348 are a direct match, well the hub and bolt pattern at least. Does anyone know this to be true? Will any other models bolt direct to the hub?

2. 308nut

308nut Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 22, 2002
    NOLA/Covington
    Full Name:
    Wade
    #2 308nut, Mar 17, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I am doing an upgrade to mine now as well, I am going with 18x8 with 225 40 18 P Zeros. Since I have to use a spacer to make the offset work I have decided to use a pattern convertion spacer and am going from 108x5 to 114.3x5 it opens the choices for wheels up tremendously. My wheels are due in today and I will take pics when they are mounted.

Wade
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    Find enjoythemusic (Steve R) on the site here and look at his profile. He put some pretty cool rims on his 308. You might be better off putting 360 rims on (it can be done) and looks great.

4. ferrariblex

ferrariblex Karting

Sep 28, 2005
    Madison, WI
    Full Name:
    Brandon Blexrude
  5. TBell

TBell Rookie

Jan 8, 2004
    Appleton WI
    Full Name:
    Tom Bell
    I have those wheels on my NSX! (bronze) Also FYI I am a wheel retailer for all of the NSX guys nationwide, but also do sell to other brand owners as well.