Cars in the park 2006 7th May@Bolton Abbey | FerrariChat

Cars in the park 2006 7th May@Bolton Abbey

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by chris_crossley, Mar 16, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chris_crossley

Mar 3, 2004
    Hi,

Large collection of Sports cars from TVR, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Renault, Lotus, Maserati and the list goes on. New and Old cars are welcome. Its not just about £30k+ car, every enthusiast is welcome. Check out the Gallery on the Organisers website for cars that have been to previous events. I'm taking my MINI cooper S . The Gate price at “Bolton Abbey” is £5 for all day parking. It just a friendly meeting of like minded car nuts. In a very nice location. With lots of great driving roads near by.

Extra details car be found on Pistonheads site.
    http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?t=242913&f=65&h=0

Make sure you put your name down as it lets people know what and who will be there.

Cheers
    Chris

2. boba

boba Karting

May 10, 2005
    Madchester ,U.K.
    Full Name:
    dodgy bob
    So where is 'Bolton Abbey'?
    Location would help in seeing if one can go.

3. Fractiousgit

Fractiousgit Karting

Oct 16, 2005
    NW England
    Full Name:
    Ade
    Just North of Skipton,on the A59 Harrogate road.North Yorkshire.Very nice place to spend the day,about an hour and a half from Manchester at sensible speeds.

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&GridE=-1.88710&GridN=53.98250&lon=-1.88710&lat=53.98250&search_result=Bolton%20Abbey%2CNorth%20Yorkshire&db=freegaz&cidr_client=none&lang=&keepicon=true&place=Bolton+Abbey,North+Yorkshire&pc=&advanced=&client=public&addr2=&quicksearch=bolton+abbey&addr3=&scale=100000&addr1=

4. A-J-I

A-J-I Rookie

May 17, 2005
    Cumbria
    Full Name:
    Aron
    Think I'll be heading along to this. There are some good driving roads in that area.

5. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    Sounds good. Might make the trip myself

6. Bronco Jr

Bronco Jr Guest

Count me in too....

Based in Harrogate so just a quick speint up the road....

Do I have to resgister on PH too? Or does Chriss Crossley read this thread????

7. polarbert

polarbert Rookie

Jun 29, 2005
    Nottingham & Leeds
    Full Name:
    Robert Kennedy
    I'm going, should be a good day out, not far from Leeds.

You don't have to register on PH, just turn up on the day. Although if you wanted to sign up of your own accord then you could do ;)