This girl drove the Murcie at 150mph today! | Page 4 | FerrariChat

This girl drove the Murcie at 150mph today!

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by simon355, Mar 20, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. burriana

burriana Formula 3

Jul 8, 2004
    North Yorkshire UK
    Full Name:
    AL
    But i have a belter of a video clip of you (I think, unless Rich did a run against him too) and the Diablo tear arsing away from the line. Shall we say, a, er, significant soundtrack :D

However, it was only taken on the phone, so I will take the card out, put it in the camera and see if I can download it for you.

Send me your email address Nick in case i succeed.

al

2. nickster

nickster Karting

Mar 5, 2004
    The moon
    Full Name:
    nickster
    you the man Al.

pm'd you the email.

3. ferrari355gtb

ferrari355gtb Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    R
    #78 ferrari355gtb, Mar 23, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. labouchas

labouchas Rookie

Dec 24, 2004
    That looks like a Murci, and it must be quite a thrill to ride as a copilot as this beauty drives this awesome machine. But I assure you she´s not alone. Chick´s love driving exotic cars. A female friend of mine (absolute blonde bombshell), convinced the local lambo dealer to let her take a manual 2005 Lambo Gallardo for a spin! Rather reluctantly, he handed her the keys as she stepped in the driver´s seat and he sat beside her. Well folks, he really found out what driving a lambo is about as she absolutely gunned the beast from the get-go, showing off her driving skills, acelerating to the limit, shifting and downshifting. Of course, as a very good looking and vain girl, she wore strappy high heel sandals while driving! (Will try to get pics of her and the lambo).

5. patpong

patpong Formula 3

Jul 6, 2004
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Full Name:
    Patpong Thanavisuth
    Very sorry but I don't believe the story for a second....!!! Too pretty and ladylike to have a firm hand to take control at 150 mph. What I mean is she looks like her interest is more toward fashion than racing... besides why only one picture of her...!!! and to let a strange no matter how pretty she is to take the car up to limit is still confused me... could be very dangerous.....to your life and hers.

6. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    i have seen her drive the lambo and a few other exotics since then at bruntingthorpe and yes she can drive so sorry but you are wrong

7. TheBigEasy

TheBigEasy F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jun 21, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Ethan Hunt
    Wow, please send me an address when I can send my proposal and engagement ring. Also, tell the boyfriend to watch his back for my hit squad. :)

8. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    This is not to discount you or any concern of yours, as you are also an asset to this site. However, amongst other persuasions, he writes a monthly column for Evo magazine about running the Murcie on a week by week basis. Like yourself, Simon's not one to make things up.

9. simon355

simon355 Formula Junior

Nov 23, 2003
    W.Yorkshire, UK.
    Full Name:
    Simon George
    Oh god go get a life will you!
    I've done 2500 miles on 27 driver experience days at Bruntingthorpe having people drive the Lambo or me driving them. Some of the girls who have driven it have been superb and much better than clutch riding di*khead blokes who could'nt handle a skateboard. And Leanne in the picture was a natural. You think cos they are female they can't drive?? Think again. Jesus

10. simon355

simon355 Formula Junior

Nov 23, 2003
    W.Yorkshire, UK.
    Full Name:
    Simon George
    Thankyou!!

11. F308 MAN

F308 MAN F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2004
    Isle of Man
    Full Name:
    Dave S
    yes ?

12. simon355

simon355 Formula Junior

Nov 23, 2003
    W.Yorkshire, UK.
    Full Name:
    Simon George
    No you haven't got a beard mate and you don't look like Robert Powell!!
    I dunno where this thread came from. Its gotta be a year old at least. Hope you are ok Dave

13. labouchas

labouchas Rookie

Dec 24, 2004

He may be wrong about her driving skills, but I have to agree with Pong as far as security goes. Even at the track and with reasonable protection, these speeds are dangerous. Heels are not adequate for performance driving and most tracks don´t allow them. My girlfriends and the bombshell I mentioned do drive in heels, and may even drive hard, but always within public road legal limits. Driving that fast on tracks may give you a false sense of security when you are back on public roads. I hope that lovely girl understands the responsibility when she gets behind the wheel of a Murci or Ferrari on a public road.

14. speedy_sam

speedy_sam F1 Veteran

Jul 13, 2004
    TX
    Full Name:
    Sameer

Umm .. Didn't Simon say that she drove her bf's GT3 presumably on the road and not just the track - I am sure she knows what she is doing.

Some women can't drive (nor for that matter can some males and virtually all the SUV drivers in TX ;)) but lets not generalize. :)

I had the pleasure of being competently driven by a wonderful lady in a Rosso 355 Spider in the Annual FCA drive this past weekend. She timed her downshifts very well - I can safely say that she drives much better than me.

15. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    There is also plenty of men that think they can drive

16. simon355

simon355 Formula Junior

Nov 23, 2003
    W.Yorkshire, UK.
    Full Name:
    Simon George
    I think (male or female) most people would be able to hold a steering wheel straight, and keep their foot on the loud pedal, on a 20metre wide runway thats 2miles long. I think blind people have done it for charity so I was pretty sure she could

17. F308 MAN

F308 MAN F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2004
    Isle of Man
    Full Name:
    Dave S
    very well thanks, simon.
    .... only eight weeks tomorrow .... had the tent pitched in the spare room over the hols, last years dvd on the telly - full blast, a few fireworks, and two crates of stella in.

missus wasn't too chuffed when i was sick outside the tent, though !
    cheers, d

18. labouchas

labouchas Rookie

Dec 24, 2004
    One day I went carting with my ex girl friend and she literally kicked my ass on the course, in fact she only lost to the top drivers. I promptly promoted her to pilot my BMW M3 and she loved it. So I guess I am (was!) a lucky guy.

19. labouchas

labouchas Rookie

Dec 24, 2004
    Yes indeed Simon I get the idea, an easy course of course! Wouldn´t it take a more challenging track to pronounce her a 'damn good driver'?

20. LittleBro

LittleBro Formula 3

Jul 7, 2004
    Herts, UK
    Full Name:
    Woody
    Its only a matter of time before someone says "ferme la bouchas" :D

Oh, it was me. :D :D :D

21. labouchas

labouchas Rookie

Dec 24, 2004

littlebro says "ferme la bouchas"

labouchas says "va a ton litt lesbro"

22. simon355

simon355 Formula Junior

Nov 23, 2003
    W.Yorkshire, UK.
    Full Name:
    Simon George
    Theres not many drivers (male or female) that jump in a Lambo having never driven one, and execute perfect gearchanges without either slipping the clutch crunching the gears or stalling it..:)

23. labouchas

labouchas Rookie

Dec 24, 2004

Any chance of a video of her demonstrating her skills? Have you seen www.exhausttv.com? What do you think of the Gallardo? Isn´t it a more ´petite´car and more fit for girls?

Cheers

24. labouchas

labouchas Rookie

Dec 24, 2004

Some pics of beautiful girl drivers.

25. eurospec

eurospec F1 Veteran

May 29, 2005
    Mt Isa. Australia
    Full Name:
    mohamad