anyone heard of or bought from italian-cars.net? | FerrariChat

anyone heard of or bought from italian-cars.net?

Discussion in 'Asia' started by m3m3m3, Apr 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. m3m3m3

m3m3m3 Rookie

Jun 22, 2005
    Hi all

I am in the market for an F430 and stumbled upon this company (they had an ebay listing).

http://www.italian-cars.net/fer_f430_yellow_2006.php

Has anyone heard of these guys or bought from them? They are based in Hong Kong and Japan. They say they are selling US model cars and pay for shipping to the US.

Any advice on this would be appreciated! Thanks

2. Sega355

Sega355 Formula Junior

Nov 25, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Seems like that website copied all the photos and car information from a Japanese website
    http://www.ms-cruise.com/stock_top.html

The Hong Kong address/Hong Kong showroom was copied from Italian Motors (Hong Kong Ferrari dealer).
    http://www.dealer.ferrari.com/italianmotors/

To be honest, I have never heard of this car dealer in Hong Kong or seen any of those inventory cars here. I would suggest to stay away from the ebay seller and inform ebay investigate that seller.

3. jpsportcars

jpsportcars Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 24, 2006
    Japan
    Full Name:
    Kenji
    Don't you think at least you have to send an email to the owner of that site to learn more about the fact before saying those bad thing? It's pretty unfair if someone judge the site according your behavior.....Sorry if I am wrong

4. m3m3m3

m3m3m3 Rookie

Jun 22, 2005
    Thanks for the info! I've been emailing the guy from this site and he was telling me that he has US cars, when they are not!

I will email the Ferrari HK dealer and see if they know about this site.

I'll let you guys know

5. Sega355

Sega355 Formula Junior

Nov 25, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Sorry if I have offended you. I have no interest of knowing if this is a real deal or not. I say this because I know italian-cars.net's listed Hong Kong showroom address is the exact location of Italian Motor (Hong Kong Ferrari Dealer). Anyone want to confirm? can contact Italian Motor at Causeway Bay Showroom to see if Italian-cars is a branch of their new business.

G/F Zoroastrian Building, 101 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

Tel: +852 2808 0978
    Fax: +852 2808 1933

Opening Times

Sales:
    Monday - Saturday: 10:00am to 7:00pm
    Sunday & Public Holidays: 11:00am to 6:00pm

http://www.dealer.ferrari.com/italianmotors/

Italian-cars.net's main head office is not a complete address

"How to Reach Us
    Italian Cars Limited
    Hong Kong Head Office
    26 Des Voeux Rd. Central, Hong Kong"

This address does not have floor# or room#. Why would this company sell million dollar items use incomplete address or address that belong to someone else's?

6. Mickey

Mickey Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2004
    Linnet Drive
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Sega 355 has rightly pointed out that the address of Italian-cars.net's showroom address in Hong Kong is exactly the same address of the authorised Ferrari Dealer (Italian Motors) in HK. I went to the office of Italian Motors yerterday, I did NOT see any sign of italian-cars.net there !!!

Since you have got italian-cars.net as your Homepage, may be you can explain this. Give us the exact location of your office and I will walk over there to find out for sure if italian-cars.net really has a showroom or any other business there.

is that "fair" enough for you ???

In fact, why should Sega355 or anyone else bother to contact anyone from "italian-cars.net" if they did not provide the correct information in their website in the first place ?! Saga355 has only pointed out the obvious on behalf of others. I don't see any problem there. Instead the owner of this website should immediately issue an explanation to clarify why they used the address of others as their showroom.

m3m3m3, Be very careful with who you are dealing with, keep your money safe in your pocket. If you smell something doggy, just walk away and let us know and inform the administrator of this site immediately. thanks.

cheers

7. Sega355

Sega355 Formula Junior

Nov 25, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Here is the owner of that domain name "italian-cars.net"
    That website was created on Mar 06.
    Hope this information helps.

Domain name: italian-cars.net

Registrant Contact:
    G-Workshop
    Hung Jackson ([email protected])
    +852.65090026
    Fax: +852.65090026
    -
    Hong Kong, 852 NA
    HK

Administrative Contact:
    G-Workshop
    +852.65090026
    -
    Hong Kong, 852 NA
    HK

Technical Contact:
    G-Workshop
    +852.65090026
    -
    Hong Kong, 852 NA
    HK

Name Servers:
    ns7.hosting-mail.com
    ns8.hosting-mail.com

Creation date: 24 Mar 2006 00:47:56
    Expiration date: 24 Mar 2007 00:47:56

8. jpsportcars

jpsportcars Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 24, 2006
    Japan
    Full Name:
    Kenji
    NO OFFEENED because we are all Ferrari Lover or we won't come here, regarding the missing parts of their head office address, I can't find any problem today when I visit the website "about us". I was also sent them an email regarding the matter of the address and they told me that it was the problem of the web designer he put the wrong address instead the exactly ones. I will going to visit their Japan showroom within this week and tell you guys is the showroom really exist or not since I live very close to them.

9. jpsportcars

jpsportcars Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 24, 2006
    Japan
    Full Name:
    Kenji
    You are so amazing but I don't know how you could get this information, I think it's illegal way to get this and you post people mobile number here. You actions will bring alot of trouble to Hung Jackson with no doubt and your actions may cause legal liability. For my suggestion you have to delete this post before Mr.Hung seeing this and call police. Just my little advice. No Pain.

10. Sega355

Sega355 Formula Junior

Nov 25, 2004
    Hong Kong
    This is not illegal information. This is public information. Just like you look up a phone book to find out who registered that phone#.

Why would Mr.Hung want to call the police? because Mr. Hung is the master mind of all these? Are you Mr. Jackson Hung?

11. Sega355

Sega355 Formula Junior

Nov 25, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Since you don't know how I can get this information, I will tell you how. Just go on yahoo and search for domain directory. Then click into any results and input italian-cars.net. You will then get the same information that I found.

So you think Mr.Hung expected to do multi-million business while hiding behind the internet with wrong contact informations?

12. bubba

bubba Formula 3

May 8, 2002
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    PPPP
    There's nothing illegal with posting domain registration and phone numbers when this info is in the public domain. If the guy doesn't want people to find out, he could have his registrar block access to that info.

Sega355 should be commended for being vigilant and helping to ensure that fellow F-chatter isn't caught up in a potentially fraudulent situation.

F-chatters have been quite good in unearthing fraud in the past. If you have been here long enough, you would know.

13. Sega355

Sega355 Formula Junior

Nov 25, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Just 1 hour ago, you still had your home page listed as "italian-cars.net" in your profile. Now you have deleted it.

Just 1 hour ago, your name was "Mike". Now you are Kenji in your profile.

14. jpsportcars

jpsportcars Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 24, 2006
    Japan
    Full Name:
    Kenji

Thank you for you information anyway, I will go visit their showroom within this week and tell you guys about this company.

15. Sega355

Sega355 Formula Junior

Nov 25, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Just one hour ago, that website had deleted the Causeway Bay showroom address.
    They now added Rm. 1801 Wing On Central Building on the head office address.

Maybe Mr. Jackson Hung is reading ferrarichat and following this post?

16. Mickey

Mickey Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2004
    Linnet Drive
    Full Name:
    Mike
    So Mr Kenji (or are you Mr Hung ???) have you called the police yet ?

I note that you have made some significant changes to your profile after you received the correspondence to your previous mail today. The changes you made today include the following:

1. your name was "Mike" this morning, now you are "Kenji".
    2. you have now deleted "italian-cars.net" as your homepage.
    3. this morning, you were the owner of a F430 and a Enzo, now you have a 2003 360.

what's all these changes for ??? got something to hide ???

The information on your profile has already been recorded on this site, your attempt to change the record is futile. We all have the record !!! We all saw it.

Moreover, why would you be so concerned with what Sega355 has to say, if you are not connected with Mr. Hung or "italian-cars.net" ? what's your problem there ???

By the way, you didn't say anything about the "italian-cars.net" showroom in Hong Kong which shares the same address of the official ferrari dealer in HK. Will you be visiting that showroom and tell us all about it as well ?

Would you like me to take a picture of that particular showroom and post it here ???

17. Sega355

Sega355 Formula Junior

Nov 25, 2004
    Hong Kong
    I can also go to 1801 Wing On building, 26 Des Voeux Road
    Central, Hong Kong to take a picture.

18. Malfoy

Malfoy Formula 3

Mar 22, 2004
    Hampton, VA
    Nothing like a little ownage before lunch.

19. newfer

newfer Karting

Jun 3, 2004
    Wow! This is really exciting. I must say though that the English used on the italian cars net site is quite good.

20. Mickey

Mickey Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2004
    Linnet Drive
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I see that you have already posted several mails on this forum just one day after you have registered as a new user, every each of your mails deliberately mentions "italian-cars.net" one way or the other.

what is your intention here ?

21. BritBlaster

BritBlaster F1 Rookie

Jul 25, 2005
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    This community ROCKS!

Thanks Mickey for the great detective work.

(note to self: Posting information from WHOIS is illegal! LOL)

Reminder .. if it seems too good to be true, it probably is...

22. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

www.betterwhois.com

www.whois.com

http://www.register.com/

or any number of other sites. The internet info you provide the registrar of your domain makes all the info you give them public.

23. m3m3m3

m3m3m3 Rookie

Jun 22, 2005
    I just wanted to say thanks to Sega355 and Mickey and all the other members. I was the original thread starter and thanks to you all for pointing this site/guy is a total fraud!!!

This is what makes this site AWESOME! Thanks guys!

24. Mickey

Mickey Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2004
    Linnet Drive
    Full Name:
    Mike
    hey guys,

I am just like the rest of you guys, a F-car lover.

What I did there was what we should all do as a F-chatter. I cannot take credit for it.

I just don't like people coming in to this place and mess things up. I did what I felt was right.

Let's work together and keep this place clean. Happy Motoring to you all.

cheers
    mic

25. Sega355

Sega355 Formula Junior

Nov 25, 2004
    Hong Kong
    It will be no problem to help out other F-chat members. If italian-cars.net is still bothering you, you can PM his emails and ebay user id to me. I can turn them to Hong Kong news media and Hong Kong Police. Hong Kong is a heaven for international businesses, but has a strict laws against international Fraud. We don't welcome fraudsters...in Hong Kong or in F-chat.