anyone heard of or bought from italian-cars.net? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

anyone heard of or bought from italian-cars.net?

Discussion in 'Asia' started by m3m3m3, Apr 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    Great work guys.
    Gampai! (Not sure of spelling but mean Cheers!)

2. husky

husky Karting

Feb 13, 2005
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    this is interesting......keep it going....

kenji maybe you should tell us what it is like after your visit to their showroom in japan!!! would be interesting to know......

3. Sega355

Sega355 Formula Junior

Nov 25, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Kenji will not be able to post reply because his account has been banned by F-Chat.

4. ApeGen

ApeGen Formula 3
    Owner

Jun 3, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Thats no fun! :(
    I want to see some more actions!!

5. Mickey

Mickey Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2004
    Linnet Drive
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I went to this address today and found that :

- There is no sign of "italian-cars.net" from the directory at the main entrance of this building.
    - I went up to room 1801 on 18th floor, the front door of this room has no name or sign of "italian-cars.net" whatsoever and the door was shut.
    - According to the directory at the lobby of 18th floor (which is about 10 feet away from room 1801), there are two companies using room 1801 as their office.
    - These two companies are (1) BMC Services Limited & (2) Jumpstart.

what do you think ???

6. Sega355

Sega355 Formula Junior

Nov 25, 2004
    Hong Kong
    saw any Ferraris nearby?

7. BritBlaster

BritBlaster F1 Rookie

Jul 25, 2005
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Ladies and Gentlemen, Kenji has left the building!
    ROFL

8. Sega355

Sega355 Formula Junior

Nov 25, 2004
    Hong Kong
  9. newfer

newfer Karting

Jun 3, 2004
  10. Mickey

Mickey Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2004
    Linnet Drive
    Full Name:
    Mike
  11. m3m3m3

m3m3m3 Rookie

Jun 22, 2005
    great news!!

yeah this guy should go to jail for trying to rip people off.. I hope the HK police gets hold of this guy!

12. Jackson Hung

Jackson Hung Rookie

Apr 29, 2006
    Dear All concerning www.italian-cars.net

I am writing in response to the problem mentioned about www.italian-cars.net , I am only the web designer for www.italian-cars.net , I really dont know that Italian cars ltd provide the fake content to me to design the web site , once your member notice me about that though e-mail ,I have already removed the web site and block the e-mail IMMEDIATELY and PERMANENTLY , I am thanks for that member and really sorry for any inconvenience .

However I sincerely hope that anyone can delete your post which is with my private contact information .I try my best to contact the administrator for two days , I am still looking for their kindly response .I am not a dealer of Ferrari or any cars , I even don’t understand about car structure or any information .I only received web design job form public , so as to earn my little daily expense . I hope all of you can understand my situation . And I promise www.italian-cars.net will be removed permanently. Thanks for the all memeber attention and help . I believe I should clarify the problem in Ferrari Chat , but it may be hard for others to believe as I am only a new member that register today . I sincerely hope that anyone can make a little help to clarify the problem in the chat , just a few words . Thanks again for all helpful member for telling me the situaton . If you have any enquiry welcome to contact me at [email protected] , or [email protected] .

Best Regards
    Jackson Hung

13. asianbond

asianbond Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Can someone enlighten me on what italian-cars.net did that was so wrong/criminal?

14. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    They spammed FCHAT which is a very serious offence.

15. asianbond

asianbond Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    Full Name:
    Chris
    straight to the gallows!

16. Mickey

Mickey Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2004
    Linnet Drive
    Full Name:
    Mike
    hummm.

Hello Mr Jackson Hung, how are you ???

So did someone tell you to register as a user of F-chat ? or you have been reading F-chat all along ! Very interesting indeed !!! We are all really surprised and amazed that you actually made it here to the F-chat.

You are saying that your ID was exposed and you now want your details deleted/erased from the book !? That's really funny. Your friend, Mr Kenji, was at one stage (before he was banned !) rather worried about your ID being exposed to others. Mr Kenji even asked to have your details removed. He cared so much about you even though he was in Japan at the time trying very hard to find the showroom of "italian-cars.net" for us ! He was worrying that we might approach you and ask you about the Enzo or 430 which you posted in your website.

However, I am afraid that there is nothing we can do for you here ! The information was ALREADY public before it was posted here. Posting or quoting public information is neither an offence nor a civil wrong in Hong Kong or anywhere else in this world !!!

But why would you or anyone want to have such (Public) information deleted from the F-chat now ??? The only cause for concern may be, may be, that Mr Kenji had been lucky enough to get away from his cheating everytime until he was caught and exposed by us here at F-chat. And now that Mr Kenji's attempt to cheat the innocent people at F-chat has failed, he wants us to destroy the evidence and pretend nothing happened ?!

Hey hey hey ! You must be Tom Cruise in the "Mission Impossible 10" !!!

But the way, your grammar actually reminds us of Mr Kenji, Mike or whatever he was known at one stage when he posted his mails all over F-chat in the name of "jpsportcars" in order to get people to look up the fraudulent website (italian-cars.net) that you designed ??? So Mr. Jackson Hung, are you the brother of Mr Kenji ??? Please tell us more about Mr Kenji.

Nice try buddy, but your attempt is futile !!! Your despicable behaviour will stay on the book forever. You deserve no sympathy whatsoever, considered the lies you have told and the money you received through deception.

May be, next time you should register in the name of "Saddam Hussein", "The Hero", "The President" or "The King" and then order us to pretend that Mr Kenji is actually our hero, our future and our only hope !